White House @ Portland-Week 1

Olred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go White House! Way to turn it on in the second half! Always good to beat Portland...Portland is indeed MUCH improved from last year. I will say that.

As far as the seating arrangements on Portland's visitor side,....TERRIBLE! Warning to all fans who have to play at Portland, you may want to stay home rather than deal with the current seating arrangements. Temporary bleachers at a HORRIBLE angle for the game. I would be embarrassed if I were Portland officials.

I would be very embarrassed! Could not see the game. Could not see much of the scoreboard. Where we were sitting we had to put up with people walking in front of you and stopping so that they could just visit. After we went ahead, it wasn't our people doing this, it was the kids from Portand. I know kids are going to do this but it made a bad situation even worse. We were told there would be bleachers for 1,000. Those bleachers did good to sit 500 - if that! (Got there at 6:00 and bleachers almost filled)

Game is on the local Comcast channel for those who went but could not see. I watched it last night so that I could see what I missed even though I was there.

HOW MANY INCHES HAS # 38 GROWN SINCE LAST YEAR? IM GUESSING AT LEAST FIVE. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WILL BE A PLAYER . WHITE HOUSE LOOKED GOOD IN THE 2ND HALF AGAINST PORTLAND. PORTLAND DEFINETLY LOOKS MUCH IMPROVED FROM THE LAST FEW YEARS. THEY KEPT THE GAME CLOSE IN THE 1ST HALF WITH THEIR BALL CONTROL RUNNING. HOW MANY INTERCEPTIONS HAS CHAD NEAL HAD IN HIS 4 YEARS? HE HAS TO EITHER HAVE WHITE HOUSE'S RECORD, OR HE IS CLOSE. HE HAS SOME KIND OF FEET. (AND HANDS). DEMARIOUS PAYNE HAD A HECK OF A GAME ALSO.

ACTUALLY I THINK I HAD #30 AND #38 CONFUSED. APOLIGIES.

no you had them right #38 J.D. Duke Soph d-line starter, #30 would be senior Donovon Jackson doesn't get much playing time though

I KNOW. BUT I WAS THINKING DUKE GREW 5 INCHES SINCE LAST YEAR, BUT I HAD DUKE AND JACKSON CONFUSED. I SAW JACKSON ON FILM FROM LAST YEAR , AND THEN I SAW DUKE THIS YEAR AND I THOUGHT THAT HE GREW ALOT SINCE LAST YEAR. ANYWAY HOW ABOUT TROXS 65 YARD PUNT. WOW.. I ALSO HEARD HE KICKED A COUPLE OF 55 YARDER'S IN A SCRIMMAGE. HES RAY GUY , JR.