White House @ Portland-Week 1

Olred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ground seats 1000 doesn't it? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Seriously what they going to do with the other 1000+ White House fans? I guess if you get there early enough you can pretend you're at Cheatham County and share Portland's bleachers.

Did Portland lose any players, other than graduation??

The ground seats 1000 doesn't it? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Seriously what they going to do with the other 1000+ White House fans? I guess if you get there early enough you can pretend you're at Cheatham County and share Portland's bleachers.

The two biggest crowds of the year are Portland and Greenbrier. Everyone knows to get there early. I do have my seats in the car just incase. I look forward to a great game with lots of energy both on the field and in the stands. White House has a great schedule. They begin with Portland and end with Greenbrier and this year that game falls on Halloween. By the way, the other stands around the fence and sits on the hill in the end zone. I'm sure parking will be a problem also. So....White House get there early!

BDP

I know Greenbrier comes to White House this year and Portland comes to us...but you guys go to Portland, right? Did they finally tear out those dilapidated visitor bleachers? If they put 1000 temporary seats on the visitor side at Portland, you better have someone stand watch for the train. I don't see how that side can hold 1000 temporary seats because they would have to be awful high or awful long.

I know Greenbrier comes to White House this year and Portland comes to us...but you guys go to Portland, right? Did they finally tear out those dilapidated visitor bleachers? If they put 1000 temporary seats on the visitor side at Portland, you better have someone stand watch for the train. I don't see how that side can hold 1000 temporary seats because they would have to be awful high or awful long.

We go to Portland this year. Go Devils!

The bleachers actually got condemmed and as far as it seating 1000, I heard that was not quite accurate. Maybe around 750 or so. It depends on how many bleach bottles with bbs show up to take a seat.But your right Cat, still not enough to go around safely. Maybe in hind site they should have played this game at the House and let Portland keep the gate. It would be the same number of fans and alot safer for the fans.At least if there is an overflow you have a place to stand up at WH.

Can see this game going to either side. Basically both teams field the same players as last year. And that game last year was any ones game Portland having 7 turnovers and the scoring being 20-6 White House. We will see which team worked harder in the off season, and which coaching staff prepared their team the best. Good Luck to both Sides. Its Football Time in Tennessee! Week 1 rivalry week See you at the game Portland vs. White House @ Portland @ 7:30

White House DOES have alot of standing room...even more than us, and definitely more than Portland. I guess they fell homefield may help them....but I've got "news" for them. That "six" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> miles for White House is nothing to drive. And you guys DO like to watch a "local" romp. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The bleachers actually got condemmed and as far as it seating 1000, I heard that was not quite accurate. Maybe around 750 or so. It depends on how many bleach bottles with bbs show up to take a seat.But your right Cat, still not enough to go around safely. Maybe in hind site they should have played this game at the House and let Portland keep the gate. It would be the same number of fans and alot safer for the fans.At least if there is an overflow you have a place to stand up at WH.

whsports - would it be a White House game with out the bleach bottles?