Another transfer to DB?

TnBusdriver48

Rumours are circulating about another incoming transfer to play football at DB. 3-star prospect on rivals Tim Smith (6'0" 180lbs) is moving to the kingsport area from oscar smith high from the chesapeake bay, virginia area. again this is something ive heard from a reliable source but at this time it is still a rumour.

this could be a huge pickup for the tribe.

Rumours are circulating about another incoming transfer to play football at DB. 3-star prospect on rivals Tim Smith (6'0" 180lbs) is moving to the kingsport area from oscar smith high from the chesapeake bay, virginia area. again this is something ive heard from a reliable source but at this time it is still a rumour.

There is a big mistake in your post. If it came to you from a "reliable source" why do you say its a rumour ?

If your going to start a rumour at least make it sound somewhat like you know what your talking about.

Amature ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

There is a big mistake in your post. If it came to you from a "reliable source" why do you say its a rumour ?

If your going to start a rumour at least make it sound somewhat like you know what your talking about.

Amature ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have also been hearing some rumors about this transfer. I do not know for sure if it is true or not. but i do agree with WaCo about TnBusdrivers comment about the whole thing. it sounds a little odd that you got it from a reliable source but are still calling it a romour. If anyone knows anything more about this I would love to know.

Maybe YOU are the reliable source, were you the TNbus driver that brought him to Kingsport? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Also notice that the two people who have heard the "rumour" just joined CoachT today. Any veteran CoachT poster knows that 99% of the time that a poster just joins and comments on a rumour that poster already is a CoachT member under a different screen name. Also notice that the first poster, tnbusdriver48 made it a point to state that he is from Bristol Tn., a sure bet that he is not from Bristol Tn. I'd say he is a bus driver though. A Short Bus Driver. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Also notice that the two people who have heard the "rumour" just joined CoachT today. Any veteran CoachT poster knows that 99% of the time that a poster just joins and comments on a rumour that poster already is a CoachT member under a different screen name. Also notice that the first poster, tnbusdriver48 made it a point to state that he is from Bristol Tn., a sure bet that he is not from Bristol Tn. I'd say he is a bus driver though. A Short Bus Driver. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

He writes it as if he truly believes it's true. If it's not,maybe he is not stable enough to drive that bus.It would be nice if the best players from all around come to DB and we can be the best team in the state,including college and pro.If they don't come,were pretty dog gone good anyway

The question is.............what model bus was he driving? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

But, seriously, I heard from a reliable source that the kid showed up in GC's office with columbia blue koolade stains on his lips. GC was suspicous that the young man had been drinking blue koolade so he called some of his previous coaches. They confirmed that the kid did indeed LOVE blue koolade. GC said he could not tolerate this kind of behavior so he announced to the team that he would not be joining them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />