Lincoln Co./Dickson Co. scrimmage

Falconstatman

A little rundown about last night's scrimmage between L.C. and D.C.

The final score was 23-8 L.C. with the J.V.'s starting out first and the final score in the j.v. game was 9-8 L.C.

Pretty good scrimmage and effort from both teams. L.C.'s defense looked very good holding D.C.'s offense to around only 3-4 first downs. L.C. moved the ball pretty well during the varsity part of the scrimmage but penalities (mostly holding) hurt the Falcon offense several times after big runs or good gains. But as far as I know there were no injuries that I could tell for L.C..

Wil Golden had a good night throwing the ball and conected with several different recievers on the night. Britton Twyman ran the ball well, with several long runs as well as Tate Mustin and Tydrell Johnson, My'Kel Parks, Dustin Bradley and Thomas Palmer.

D.C. had several impressive players out there, a #16 defensive end that played pretty well and a tight end #44 that was absolutely huge. D.C.'s Q.B. also played a tough game, running the ball several times

Both teams played a lot of players on the night and got a good look at them.

Next Friday night the Falcons will be in Lewisburg, at Marshall Co. High School, for a Jamboree against Giles Co.

Good Luck to Dickson Co. the rest of the year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Falconstatman, what was the number of the DC QB?

To tell you the truth, I can't remember, I think it was #17. D.C. used 2 different qb.'s in the varsity scrimmage. The one that I'm thinking about got the majority of the snaps, and did a pretty good job, although he was sacked several times, but that is not always the qb.'s fault.

To tell you the truth, I can't remember, I think it was #17. D.C. used 2 different qb.'s in the varsity scrimmage. The one that I'm thinking about got the majority of the snaps, and did a pretty good job, although he was sacked several times, but that is not always the qb.'s fault.

Thanks. There seems to be a QB battle going on, but I haven't been able to make it to either of the scrimmages. Good luck this season.