Huntingdon at Milan

theplayer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I Said Once Before, Milan Stands No Chance Against The Mustangs This Year, With Players Like Tyler Simpson,Ben Carter,Alex Walters,Jay Pierce,And Martez Hampton...Milan Dont Stand A Chance! The Mustang Offense Is The Best Huntingdon Has Ever Seen In Years! Not To Mention The Raw Power Of The Mustang Defense, Jerbrowski Gilbert Will Make No Rushing Yards In The Entire Game....Wait Till Friday Night And See What The Scoreboard Reads...MUSTANG VICTORY!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ha you just named 5 stang players that i have neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr heard of. Best offense huntingdon has ever seen? yeah i seriously doubt that one but you bring that weak offense into johnnie hale and go ahead and get ready to get OWNED by the purple pack. Gilbert no rushing yards? hahahahahaha it wouldnt surprise me if on the first drive he breaks a 70 yd td run and ends up with over a 100 yds in the 1st quarter alone. Milan wins this one close but enough for braggin rights Dawgs-28 Stangs-14

Look Yall Done Got Me Started You Say 5 Players You Never Heard Of? Try The Greatest Players Of All Time And Yall Will Have To Put Up With Them For One More Year So Get Ready And What Kinda School Color Is Purple? That Aint No Color For No Football Team! You Ever Seen A Purple Bull Dawg? NEVER! And They Aint Bull Dawgs More Like Yorkies! HA! And Again Jus Look At The Scoreboard On Friday Night And You Will See Who Comes Out On Top! Huntingdon Mustangs! So Get Used To Hearing That Name Cuz Your Gunna Hear It All Year Long! So To All You Bull Dawgs And Bull Dawg Fans Its Mustang Pride Around Here There Aint No Purple Pack! We Will See Friday Nite!

MUSTANG PRIDE!

Look Yall Done Got Me Started You Say 5 Players You Never Heard Of? Try The Greatest Players Of All Time And Yall Will Have To Put Up With Them For One More Year So Get Ready And What Kinda School Color Is Purple? That Aint No Color For No Football Team! You Ever Seen A Purple Bull Dawg? NEVER! And They Aint Bull Dawgs More Like Yorkies! HA! And Again Jus Look At The Scoreboard On Friday Night And You Will See Who Comes Out On Top! Huntingdon Mustangs! So Get Used To Hearing That Name Cuz Your Gunna Hear It All Year Long! So To All You Bull Dawgs And Bull Dawg Fans Its Mustang Pride Around Here There Aint No Purple Pack! We Will See Friday Nite!

MUSTANG PRIDE!

lol thats funny should be a great game

MUSTANG PRIDE!

Milan 49-0