Huntingdon at Milan

theplayer

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the more i think about this the more i think the dawgs will come out trying to send a message that they are the real deal this yr look for the dawgs to have around 450 yrds of offense i very well could be wrong and in a way hope i am this team needs to be tested early and often this yr but i dont think it will be this week

you can't score if you don't have the ball! Huntingdon offense will control the ball all night

if that makes u feel better i guess we will find out friday night wont we lol hope its another classic liek the rest these two teams have had i would rather it be that way i hate blowouts

Didnt nobody say Huntingdon was going to blow Milan out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Didnt nobody say Huntingdon was going to blow Milan out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lol im not to worried bout that should be a great game and this yr i actually get to go havent got to go to very many games since the 2003 season gonna get there early friday night it should be a great one

Milan 49-0 tired of seeing these close scores Milan dominates to hurt rivals pride. Good luck to all west tn team except JCS and USJ. I hope that all things in life happn to yall and nothing bu yall. SEE ME there riding big Silver Dodge 24's watching this year be different. Go Huskers!!!

I was not sure Huntingdon had any chance before seeing them Friday against Westview, but now I think that it will be an interesting game.

Going upset here,

Huntingdon in a shocker: 28 - 24

And I am not from Huntingdon, or even a Huntingdon fan!

i know coach coedy better than to show his hand in a Jambo. I can promise ya that the westview game wasn't quite the full package. Riskin getting somebody gettin hurt or showin wat u got in a game that dont go onthe stat book is about stupid i'd say. . Hunington wont put up 42 points all season.

Milan is better than Huntington. Maybe a lot better. This being said, we are still playing Huntington. There has not been a blowout between these two teams in a long time and I doubt Friday night will be any different. If Huntington was better than Milan I expect Milan would keep it close and I expect the same from Huntington. There is just two much pride and mutual respect between these teams for anybody to go down without a fight. It wont be a blowout, but the best team will win.

i know coach coedy better than to show his hand in a Jambo. I can promise ya that the westview game wasn't quite the full package. Riskin getting somebody gettin hurt or showin wat u got in a game that dont go onthe stat book is about stupid i'd say. . Hunington wont put up 42 points all season.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you knew him very well you'd know how to spell his name. You'd also know he doesn't lay low on jamboree night. No one wants to get beat bad to start the season off, especially when your like Huntingdon and Westview playing very young kids. It could be that maybe like ourselves, expectations are much to high for Westview this year OR if thats not the case then Huntingdon is dang good.