White House High School

timbdp

I know but lets ask DonCChatt since he wasn't there..... LOL (that was a joke btw) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gallatin won 6 - 3.

Both teams looked very good, but Gallatin was just too strong. WH made improvements from their first scrimmage.

who scored the goals for wh

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

FYI, while I never lived in WH, I did live in H-ville for several years, and my parents still do, along with a brother who lives in Goodletsville. My daughter played in the ND vs. WH game 3 seasons ago as a freshman. You guys have a nice field, and nice community support. Nobody likes to loose. The rules of srimmages are a little different has coaches are usually more willing to try different players, different positions, etc during the pre-season versus regular season.

Good Luck to WH, and maybe we'll see you guys at State. Try to keep Tim and Fan in line....

I grew up in H-ville. Lived there for about 17 years, got married and moved to the House. My folks also still live in H-ville. My daughter wasn't playing for the high school team 3 years ago but I hope you had a nice experience while you were here. The support for soccer here in the community continues to grow but still has a lot of ground to make up to catch up with programs such as ND. Thanks for the compliment on the field. Both our coaches take great pride in keeping the field one of the best, if not the best, in the area.

Good luck to ND as well.

It appears no one noticed that DCA played over half of this game with only 10 players due to several players suffering injury. Although they started with 11, one of the girls was injured in the first half and they played with 10 for about 15 minutes. In the second half, DCA lost another player due to injury for the majority of the second half.

With no subs and playing a man down for over half of the game, it would make sense that WH controlled portions of the game. But it is also surprising that they were unable to capture more than 1 goal in this situation, particularly since they were able to rotate fresh players (as many as 5 at a time) throughout the game.

any result of wh wilson central?and who scored the goal against rossview

WH lost to Wilson Central 5 -1. It was Pospisil that got the only goal (PK) against Central. I'll have to find out who scored against Rossview because I can't remember. Man I'm gettin' old /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I asked tonight while we were playing Cheatham County and it was Denning who scored the only goal versus Rossview.

Tonight, the Lady Devils lost to Cheatham Co. by the score of 1-2. WH went up early with a goal from Armstrong from the right side. Cheatham got a goal (PK) for a handball in the box late in the first half. Remained tied until close to midway through the second half and Cheatham picked up their second and winning goal.

BDP_FAN.... It's killin' me not seeing these games. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Just keep this thread goin' so I can get my info. I like reading the overview of the games.

And with me working in.........(God forgive me) "Portland". I get plenty of razzing when I wear my Lady Devils Soccer on game night....lol. But I gotta support our Ladies any way I can. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm gonna make a few games this year. Just trying to decide which ones I could take off for.

I'm thinking Portland and Station Camp and ???

What would be a good third game to consider? Just like to get opinions. I've got a couple I'm thinking of.

GO WHITE HOUSE LADY DEVILS!!!

BDP

Blue_Devil, we sure miss you being at these games. I'm sure you've been told but your daughter has picked up right were she left off last year and is a major reason we are staying in these games.

If I were in your shoes, I believe I'd try to make the Devils vs Patriots game on Sept. 30th starting @ 7:00. I don't know anything about how the Lady Patriots are playing, but this will the first game of what I'm sure will become a great match-up for years to come.

Keep wearing BLUE in p-town and wear it with the pride that comes with BDP !!!!!!

any result of wh hillwood?

Hillwood won 5-4 over the Lady Devils. WH had the lead for most of the night, but gave up two late in the game to end one goal down. Scoring:

Armstrong had 2 goals

Payne had 1 goal

Russell had 1 goal

The Lady Devils play at home 9/2 @ 7:00 against Clarksville NW