White House High School

timbdp

any result wh er?

White House won 6-2. The game was tied 2 each at the half. The defense decided 2 goals were enough to give up and really stepped up their play. Also, early in the second, the Lady Devils finally turned up the offensive pressure and started scoring. Speaking of scoring:

Armstrong had 2 goals

Payne had 2 goals

Merritt had 1 goal

Trobaugh had 1 goal

Lady Devils begin district play tonight at Friendship Christian Academy starting at 5:00.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ant result wh fcs?

Tim is referring to Friendship Christian Academy. "DonCChatt: (part of the annual public service message for posters to not abbreviate schools names)...."

White House won 3-2 for a much needed district win. It was physical game beginning with Friendship but by the end of the game is was physical on both sides. Great job Lady Devils... Scoring:

Garrett with 1 goal

Payne with 1 goal

Kamka with 1 goal

any result da wh?

This question would be asking about the White House vs Davidson Academy game that took place last night. (DonCChatt)

Well, for us WH fans, it wasn't a very pleasant night. DA took it to the Lady Devils. The final score was 6-1, but at the half it was 5-0. We stepped up our play in the second but I believe DA called off some of the pressure as well. Tough loss but hopefully the Devils will come away from this type game a better team for it. Russell was injured last night in a massive collision. Hope she is alright. Fortunately, the Devils have until next Thursday night to get healed up and ready for Greenbrier at home.

Pospisil had the lone goal for WH.

This question would be asking about the White House vs Davidson Academy game that took place last night. (DonCChatt)

Well, for us WH fans, it wasn't a very pleasant night. DA took it to the Lady Devils. The final score was 6-1, but at the half it was 5-0. We stepped up our play in the second but I believe DA called off some of the pressure as well. Tough loss but hopefully the Devils will come away from this type game a better team for it. Russell was injured last night in a massive collision. Hope she is alright. Fortunately, the Devils have until next Thursday night to get healed up and ready for Greenbrier at home.

Pospisil had the lone goal for WH.

DIDN'T RUSSELL GET HURT LAST YEAR IN THE LAST BASKETBALL GAME OF THE SEASON? SHE MUST NOT BE AFRAID TO STICK HER NOSE IN THERE. MAYBE THE GIRLS CAN MAKE SOME NOISE THE REST OF THIS YEAR. I DID NOTICE THAT THEY HAVE ALOT OF YOUNGER PLAYERS ON THE TEAM THIS YEAR. THE FUTURE LOOKS GOOD .

A great game that I had the pleasure of seeing first hand.

Hard fought game, as you would expect between Greenbrier and White House.

White House comes out on top of this one, 2-1.

Armstrong scoring both goals in the first half.

Love to see that 2-0 in district play.

Everyone is probably a little sore today. They were really in there scrapping for the ball.

Gotta give props to my girl, though. (Who me bias?!?!) She had a whale of a game.

They all did.

Next game is another district game at Mt. Juliet Christian.

White House took care of business again last night and came out with an 8-1 district win over Mt. Juliet Christian Academy. WH had a 5-0 lead at the half. This was a night that saw a lot of subs getting quite a few minutes of playing time. Scorers:

Payne with 2 goals

Garrett with 2 goals

Armstrong with 2 goals

Pospisil with 1 goal

Troubaugh with 1 goal

Big match with Merrol Hyde Thursday night.