White House High School

timbdp

To start, we only film the home games. We didn't film the Macon Co. game, my decision, because of the threat of rain. Turns out, it didn't rain and we would have been fine. The Portland game we had an audio issue. There was video but no sound. We filmed last nights game and turned it into Coach Felzien. We are hoping that it will go in today but that is up to Coach.

i know you only film home games

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great soccer match last night. My team didn??™t win, but both the Lady Devils and the Lady Panthers played their hearts out in a game that Portland won in penalty kicks. I??™ve heard it said many times before and it holds true now, it??™s a shame that either team had to leave the field with a loss. White House took an early lead in the first half and literally held on until Portland put in a goal late in the second half, ending regulation play tied 1-1. Portland was constantly applying pressure the entire night. It went to overtime where White House scored early in the first overtime to take a 2-1 lead. Went to the second overtime up to the point where the clock was stopped and time was being kept on the field. Probably with around a minute left, Portland again found the back of the net. This sent the game into the golden goal overtime frames. Twice in the second 5 minute frame, White House had breakaway opportunities, with the first shot sent directly at the Portland keeper and the second going across the front of the goal and wide left. Went to penalty kicks where both teams missed their first two chances. White House missed on their third and Portland capitalized. White House missed again and Portland ended the game by getting their next chance across the line. Scores for the Lady Devils:

K. Payne with one goal

K. Armstrong with one goal

Congratulations to the Lady Panthers and good luck Thursday night in the District 8 Championship game.

Lady Devils??¦??¦ I??™m so proud of each one of you. You have been a pleasure to watch each time you took the field. I witnessed a growing bond between all the ladies as the year went along. Keep your heads up and learn from the experience of this year as well as last night. Come back next year with a stronger desire to be better. Work your tails off during the off season and come back next year to take what you want. Good luck to both our seniors that played their last high school match, P. Merritt and T. Socha. Thanks to each of you for being leaders and setting an example for the rest of the team all year. I hope you each succeed in your lives in whatever you decide to do.

What a great soccer match last night. My team didn??™t win, but both the Lady Devils and the Lady Panthers played their hearts out in a game that Portland won in penalty kicks. I??™ve heard it said many times before and it holds true now, it??™s a shame that either team had to leave the field with a loss. White House took an early lead in the first half and literally held on until Portland put in a goal late in the second half, ending regulation play tied 1-1. Portland was constantly applying pressure the entire night. It went to overtime where White House scored early in the first overtime to take a 2-1 lead. Went to the second overtime up to the point where the clock was stopped and time was being kept on the field. Probably with around a minute left, Portland again found the back of the net. This sent the game into the golden goal overtime frames. Twice in the second 5 minute frame, White House had breakaway opportunities, with the first shot sent directly at the Portland keeper and the second going across the front of the goal and wide left. Went to penalty kicks where both teams missed their first two chances. White House missed on their third and Portland capitalized. White House missed again and Portland ended the game by getting their next chance across the line. Scores for the Lady Devils:

K. Payne with one goal

K. Armstrong with one goal

Congratulations to the Lady Panthers and good luck Thursday night in the District 8 Championship game.

Lady Devils??¦??¦ I??™m so proud of each one of you. You have been a pleasure to watch each time you took the field. I witnessed a growing bond between all the ladies as the year went along. Keep your heads up and learn from the experience of this year as well as last night. Come back next year with a stronger desire to be better. Work your tails off during the off season and come back next year to take what you want. Good luck to both our seniors that played their last high school match, P. Merritt and T. Socha. Thanks to each of you for being leaders and setting an example for the rest of the team all year. I hope you each succeed in your lives in whatever you decide to do.

GREAT YEAR FOR THE GIRL'S. THEY CAME ALONG WAY THIS YEAR. I WATCHED THE GAME'S ON THE SCHOOL CHANNEL WHEN THEY WERE ON , AND AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE IN SLOW MOTION. BUT YOU COULD TELL HOW GREAT THEY GOT AT THE END OF THE YEAR. VERY, VERY IMPRESSIVE TEAM. I WAS HOPING THEY WOULD WIN LAST NIGHT, BUT THE FUTURE LOOKS REALLY GOOD FOR THIS TEAM IF THEY ALL KEEP PLAYING. POPASIL LOOKS LIKE A MACHINE OUT THERE AND SHE HAS A CANNON FOR A LEG. GREAT YEAR GIRLS .

Great game white house. That was one amazing game

Station camp came out as the district champs. They're going to state for sure and have a very legitamate chance at winning. I've never seen girls that were so good. Portland goes to Livingston to face Kat and company. I hope to be there. I'm very eager to see kat play in person. I know she'll live up to the hype