Pigeon Forge @ Sequatchie county

BallPark3434

If Sequatchie comes out and plays what they are capable of this game will not be close. PF is a decent football team and will have size, but the indians will be more pshyical and faster. Also i think the game starting at 730 hurts the tigers. The Barger era begins in a win, last year PF didnt expect the indians tp play with them, this year they will be expecting but i dont think they can stop it!

You call a team that has went 3-17 over the past 2 seasons a "decent" team...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..... The Barger era sure does have all the Seq. people on Cloud 9...... for right now....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You call a team that has went 3-17 over the past 2 seasons a "decent" team...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..... The Barger era sure does have all the Seq. people on Cloud 9...... for right now....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That is a funny comment.

I did hear the new coach at Sequatchie is doing a good job. Hopefully he will have some success.

I wish Dunlap luck this week. PF will be ready to play and they are much improved over last season. The new coach at Dunlap will get their program turned around, but let's be realistic. It takes time to develop a program and Dunlap has not even been competitive the last couple of years. I don't mean to offend, these are simple facts that we all know. I hope Dunlap fans don't get expectations for a good young coach that can't be met. Give him time and he will build a program you will be proud of, just don't expect more than is possible without giving him time to get you where you want to be. I hope my prediction is wrong and Dunlap starts with a win Friday, but my pick is PF by 13.

I am not going to argue. Sequatchie has to get the respect back, Barger and the team knows this. Therefore i hope every team sees us as a team that went 1-19 over the past two years, because every team that does that will be in trouble. Respect will not be earned by this one game this week, it will be earned every week. Sequatchie will come ready to play and get a win, bledsoe can go ahead and talk it up the respect tour pays them a visit on September 19th. Good luck this week and represent the region.

I am not going to argue. Sequatchie has to get the respect back, Barger and the team knows this. Therefore i hope every team sees us as a team that went 1-19 over the past two years, because every team that does that will be in trouble. Respect will not be earned by this one game this week, it will be earned every week. Sequatchie will come ready to play and get a win, bledsoe can go ahead and talk it up the respect tour pays them a visit on September 19th. Good luck this week and represent the region.

We'll be waiting..... But we got bigger fish to fry before then though.... Good Luck though all year except on Sept. 19th....

Remember folks, this one is in Dunlap. The Indians will come out fired up and ready to play for their season and home opener and their new coach. Pigeon Forge better be ready to play football, because if not it could be a long night and a long ride home. Good luck coach and know there are many of us pulling for you all to have a very good year (except for 1 game of course).

As long as Sequatchie doesn't shot their self in the foot, they should be in the majority of the games this year, and that's all anyone should expect this year. I see them winning 3 games this year, with a outside chance of 4. And yes Bledsoe is one of them. It doesn't matter what PF did last year or Sequatchie. What matters is who has worked the hardest to get ready for the first game. Sequatchie has got a few players banged up right now. With that said, it's going to be a tough game. Seq 14 PF 13

As long as Sequatchie doesn't shot their self in the foot, they should be in the majority of the games this year, and that's all anyone should expect this year. I see them winning 3 games this year, with a outside chance of 4. And yes Bledsoe is one of them. It doesn't matter what PF did last year or Sequatchie. What matters is who has worked the hardest to get ready for the first game. Sequatchie has got a few players banged up right now. With that said, it's going to be a tough game. Seq 14 PF 13

Bud Fox says other then crackling knuckles, watching sequatchie county football is what i like to do. Sequatchie wins this one, by a score of more then the other team.

Already counting us a "W"..... Thats to funny.... You might wanna concentrate on PF and see if ya'll can win game 1 before counting other "W's".....

Already counting us a "W"..... Thats to funny.... You might wanna concentrate on PF and see if ya'll can win game 1 before counting other "W's".....

We all know there is no love lost between us but have you every stop to think that we might be turning things around in Sequatchie Co. Alot of people have worked very hard this last year to get the program turned around PF will have a long ride back home. The rest is played one week at a time not looking over any one team like some programs may be looking over us, but thing are changing in S.C. So good Friday night INDIANS the old women of the tribe says this one a blow out we win big!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />