Ravenwood at Goodpasture on Channel 30 Aug 21, 7p

cagey

FYI to everyone, Channel 30 is going to air a Thursday Night game of the week each week beginning August 21st at 7pm for those who get the Nashville Broadcast stations either through satellite, rabbit ears or cable. I've listed the likely match ups for the first 5 games :

[Ravenwood at Goodpasture 8/21Hendersonville at Beech 8/28Siegel at Wilson Central 9/4Smyrna at Brentwood Academy 9/11Maplewood at Hillsboro 9/18

Again, these are the probable match ups. The remainder of the schedule is yet to be finalized. Thought everyone would want to know especially all of the kids who play on local teams. Although, the Friday game of the week on Comcast is nice, none of the players get to see it live because they're playing at the same time. This Thursday night game of the week will allow the players and fans of other teams to see another game each week. You can watch the Thursday night game, go see your favorite team live on Friday and I guess you could tape or DVR the comcast game. You now have the option to see three games a week if you're in Middle Tennessee. (one live, 2 on TV)

Hope you enjoy the info. I'll let you know if I find out the remainder of the schedule. One final thing, Taco Bell is the primary sponsor of these games. They're actually going to be called "Taco Bell Thursday Night Lights." So if you get hungry, think about going to Taco Bell to show you're appreciation for what they're doing for high school football in our area.