Hillsboro v.s. BA

how did Eric Gordon look? and heard the 2nd string Rb for Hillsboro was pretty good and will help Alex Crutcher out alot any news on him i think his last name was Davis or somethig, but im not sure.

Eric is actually getting reps along side DeAndre Davis at RB in Crutcher's absence. Both are starters in the defensive secondary and will fill the void pretty well I think until Crutcher's return.

Eric's "ode to athleticism" play on the day was a reversing of the field on a toss sweep and picking up a nice gain.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will Crutcher be back in time for Franklin? if not that could be a big loss for the Burros

I haven't heard for sure. It is apparently an ankle injury sustained in the Smyrna scrimmage two weeks ago. I agree, if he can't go against Franklin it will be a big loss for HHS. We certainly need him against Franklin, MBA, and Maplewood. Unfortunately, all three of those games are in the first five weeks.

BA's line is HUGE and talented. HHS's line is undersized and will have to mesh together and develop an attitude and swagger about themselves in order to compensate this year. Meanwhile, HHS is very fortunate to have a mobile QB.

I thought BA's RB did a very good job of running the ball.

HHS's star I guess was probably Kicker Hendrix Brakefield. He consistently kicked it out of the endzone and nailed two pretty long FG's the longest being the last one.

Glad to see that Hendrix is doing well. I remember him from J.T. Moore days & the Burro freshman team in 2005. He always had a strong leg; has really improved his accuracy since he was a freshman. Best of luck in 2008! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Glad to see that Hendrix is doing well. I remember him from J.T. Moore days & the Burro freshman team in 2005. He always had a strong leg; has really improved his accuracy since he was a freshman. Best of luck in 2008! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He could easily get a football scholarship somewhere if he keeps kicking like he did yesterday. Elliott Holt was the last great kicker at HHS....until now. At 6'3 180 lbs, I am hoping someone gives him a serious look. He is also quite the punter.

BA's line is HUGE and talented. HHS's line is undersized and will have to mesh together and develop an attitude and swagger about themselves in order to compensate this year. Meanwhile, HHS is very fortunate to have a mobile QB.

I thought BA's RB did a very good job of running the ball.

HHS's star I guess was probably Kicker Hendrix Brakefield. He consistently kicked it out of the endzone and nailed two pretty long FG's the longest being the last one.

It's a good thing that Hendrix got his athletic ability from his mother because Pat is nothing more than an old spit shined jar head!