Chattanooga Jamboree

bipbopzot

Brady played "young" but good. Threw TD and INT. Rhea was SHUT DOWN. THeir line was massive but slow. Jaquez is Far from all we got. He is for sure the MAN. But our whole D is a force that will RECKON with several. GO OWLS. OWLS 7 RHEA 0

[

Ya i REally enjoy watchen him play it's fun. hes so fast to be so big... Owls lookd good.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Revis did not block smith very well either. at one time it took revis and his tight end to block smith and smith still pushed both back into the qb. It will be very hard for anyone to block smith this year. He may very well be the best player right now, junior or senior in the state. If it was me, I might look at playing him at a linebacker spot or rover and tell him to just go get the ball.

Boyd Buchannon...looked very good, nice passing attack, very quick defense.

Baylor...looked very average for a private school team. Still a couple of years away, very good freshman class in there right now.

Soddy Daisy...very average 5a school. not alot of team speed, will struggle in 5a this season.

East Ridge...Has a good shot at making some noise in 3a. Gunner is a load at tb and lb., Team will surprise alot.

Notre Dame...alot of mistakes, very young looking team, Offensive line better step up or they will have no backfield by the end of the year.

Walker valley...very athletic looking team, could contend for a playoff spot in 4a this year.

Rhea Co....very big ol and dl, but slow. they should have a good year though, most definatly will be a playoff team in 4a

Ooltewah...speed, speed, and more speed. RB, wr, and defense are very fast. J. Smith is a man among boys out there. Get the ball in Seamsters hands as much as they can. Reed is a very sporatic qb, but has potential to be very good. When he steps into the ball, he can throw it as well as anybody around.

Brainerd...Graduation killed them. they will struggle this year.

McCallie...typical McCallie team. No mistakes and beat you at the end. Qb is very athletic and does some nice things. Skogen if very good(man, how many of them are they) Fullam is a good looking athlete. will compete this year, and still beat Baylor again.

Maybe you should get your facts straight Rhea does even have TEs on any offense and were you watching the same game i was? smith did not own anybody

Smith will own revis,PERIOD!!!! Offense,? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> NO offense for rhea,owls are loaded on defense, rhea is to slow for the dirty birds D. Brainerd has nothing...WV will dominate,unless the irish turn their little soph.loose on the outside...TYNER will embarass Bradley(tyner is loaded!!!!),CLEVELAND will kill howard(won't even be close...CENTRAL as nothing!!!! They are PITIFUL!!!!..,...BUT,they will beat SILVERDALE(because the seahawks are terrible!!!) I can't wait to see RED FUNK/MCMINN,I hope cherokees win,I hate the boys in blue.

we hate u too

Smith and the entire defense had a great QTR!!! one QTR,RHEA couldn't do anything,period.The OWLS defense will have a great year,if everyone stays healthy. ON THE OTHER HAND:The offense didn't do a whole lot,but,trust me on this, that is not The extent of the OWLS playbook.If Benny wanted to,he could have thrown everything at RHEA(probably wouldn't have be excuted half the time),but they(owls)have a big playbook.#35 looked good(strong),POLK looked OK,but wasn't at full speed(my opinion),Seamster was gone,(if he did not step out),Adams(DE)looked good,PATTY(33),did well......Owls OL,did pretty well considering how big RHEA co.was.#4 (myriks),I think did well.,.and last but not least,the BEST QB last night at finley was BOYD BUC's QB,he looked good and mccallie's QB was decent.All in ALL..."a couple of players did not live up to the hype",to put it nicely.Brainerd was awful,notre dame was worse,baylor will get better,soddy looked terrible,walker valley better enjoy last night because their region is not that easy.east ridge will be a surprise,maybe?.......tonight:Tyner rolls,central might win over a pitiful seahawk team ,red bank/mcminn will be a toss up.

Smith and the entire defense had a great QTR!!! one QTR,RHEA couldn't do anything,period.The OWLS defense will have a great year,if everyone stays healthy. ON THE OTHER HAND:The offense didn't do a whole lot,but,trust me on this, that is not The extent of the OWLS playbook.If Benny wanted to,he could have thrown everything at RHEA(probably wouldn't have be excuted half the time),but they(owls)have a big playbook.#35 looked good(strong),POLK looked OK,but wasn't at full speed(my opinion),Seamster was gone,(if he did not step out),Adams(DE)looked good,PATTY(33),did well......Owls OL,did pretty well considering how big RHEA co.was.#4 (myriks),I think did well.,.and last but not least,the BEST QB last night at finley was BOYD BUC's QB,he looked good and mccallie's QB was decent.All in ALL..."a couple of players did not live up to the hype",to put it nicely.Brainerd was awful,notre dame was worse,baylor will get better,soddy looked terrible,walker valley better enjoy last night because their region is not that easy.east ridge will be a surprise,maybe?.......tonight:Tyner rolls,central might win over a pitiful seahawk team ,red bank/mcminn will be a toss up.

I do not think either team pulled much out of there playbook.We would have loved to watch 3 more qtrs of this game.Good job by both teams.

I do not think either team pulled much out of there playbook.We would have loved to watch 3 more qtrs of this game.Good job by both teams.

Eagle, Rhea had nine total yards and one yard rushing. Your qb would have woke up in the hospital this morning had it been a real game. Ooltewah's speed was far superior to Rhea County's. Ooltewah stopped themselves....

Owl all i was saying was if it was a game we might have open it up a little like you all did with some rev and throwing it more instead of just running three simple plays and i think the few times we threw it we had 1 comp 1 pass inf and 1 overthrow in endzone.I mean we had chances to score a dropped int that would have been six and a field goal mishandle but as my dad said on the way to eat we would have enjoyed watching 36 more mins.Good luck hope your team has a great season.

Good night of football tonight. Red Bank looks a little down but still a good team. Keon Williams is a good size back and looks like he may ring up some big numbers if his line helps him out. The new qb did have a very pretty touchdown pass. What was up with all the players being out for Red Bank? Lindsey looked very good for Bradley Central. Bradley is a decent team but they still won't make the play-offs do to the Region they are in. Hixson looks better than they did last year. Cleveland they just looked flat tonight, but they do have some good speed. McMinn's ground game will be the key part of their offense.

Good night of football tonight. Red Bank looks a little down but still a good team. Keon Williams is a good size back and looks like he may ring up some big numbers if his line helps him out. The new qb did have a very pretty touchdown pass. What was up with all the players being out for Red Bank? Lindsey looked very good for Bradley Central. Bradley is a decent team but they still won't make the play-offs do to the Region they are in. Hixson looks better than they did last year. Cleveland they just looked flat tonight, but they do have some good speed. McMinn's ground game will be the key part of their offense.

Reah have you never noticed in jamborees how coach D always benches a few players he benched 4 starters... If miguel sanchez would have been in the game they wouldnt have ran the ball that well. they ran it right where he woulda been.

Nate benford didnt play neither. hes are key runnin back... him and keon both. hes a huge weapon that will be hard to stop.

Danny hicks starting defensive end he didnt play he had a messed up ankle.. hes very strong and quick around the cornner ...

A few Red Bank players werent totaly healthy.. But hey o well just a jamboree. Red bank didnt show anything at all kinda boring haha. but i liked bradleys runnin back man he was good.

Cleveland only looked average they might have been over rated but it's finaly week zero we will see.

Pride Till I Die!!!!!!