Chattanooga Jamboree

bipbopzot

Reah have you never noticed in jamborees how coach D always benches a few players he benched 4 starters... If miguel sanchez would have been in the game they wouldnt have ran the ball that well. they ran it right where he woulda been.

Nate benford didnt play neither. hes are key runnin back... him and keon both. hes a huge weapon that will be hard to stop.

Danny hicks starting defensive end he didnt play he had a messed up ankle.. hes very strong and quick around the cornner ...

A few Red Bank players werent totaly healthy.. But hey o well just a jamboree. Red bank didnt show anything at all kinda boring haha. but i liked bradleys runnin back man he was good.

Cleveland only looked average they might have been over rated but it's finaly week zero we will see.

Pride Till I Die!!!!!!

Yeah I see your point in not starting some starters but I wish Sanchez and Benford would have played. But yeap it is now time to see who really has what now the games actually count.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I see your point in not starting some starters but I wish Sanchez and Benford would have played. But yeap it is now time to see who really has what now the games actually count.

Ya thank god it's here i have been waiten a year ya know...

And how bout the new qb he looked great.. and kelvin clay...

We go soddy first gfame should get ugly.