Marshall County Jamboree

Hawse40

Any Scores?

richland beat cornersville like 6 to 14. lincoln county beat giles county 14 to 7. the tigers starters played 3 drives in the first quarter with the defence giving up a touchdown and the offence scoring once and driving down to the one yard line to lose the ball on a high snap on 2nd down from the one. Braiden looked very good scoring on the first play from scrimmage from about 75 yards out. Morris looked pretty good as well. completing several key passes on third downs to move the chains and moved on the pocket pretty good as well. David Tedajewski and Kareem played well too, both playing safety, widde reciever and returning kicks. Tedajewski returned a kickoff for a touchdown and Paeterson came up big on a long ball from Morris which set them up on the 10 to only turn the ball over a few plays later. Defence for the tigers didn't look too bad. they have an impressive secondary and an intimidating D-line but the tigers seemed vulnerable up the middle giving up big running plays. overall the tigers looked pretty good but they will have to tighten up by week one when they face hickman county.

lincoln county beat giles county 14 to 7.

Defence for the tigers didn't look too bad. they have an impressive secondary and an intimidating D-line but the tigers seemed vulnerable up the middle giving up big running plays.

giles lost 7-6 not 14-7

and marshall county will have a tough time with giles if they dont get tough up the middle.

If they keep playing the way they did in the Jamboree-Look out. They played smash mouth football. William Reynolds who was taken off the field in an ambulance, leg was broken above the knee.

Is he related to Quon???? Now that was a guy who was a very good football player. Not much size but he did have an amazing motor no question about it!