Oneida vs Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could have gone to play football at cumberland. chose to play baseball at roane st. kid followed his heart.

if he had wanted to he could have played at more places, even D1 but....he was told not tall enough, fast enough, etc..by his coaches yet the very thing everyone saw that loved the game was how he played it HEART! it is like speed, you dont coach it you try to channel it .... right now he could have been enrolled at Vandy for baseball and possible football but the coaches did not put him out there... sad! he even told me when colleges found out he was a senior that no one had told them about him...sad! most came from opposing coaches... stick around dear fans...you want to really know what happening behind tiger closed doors? unfulfilled potential

No matter what happens, remember that we are talking about boys here. I guarantee you no one wants to win more than them players down on the field. I hope we will all be good fans and support the boys as best we can.

Everyone be careful driving up. Dang, The Indians left so much football on the field last November in Hampton. Time to have some fun and cash in all the hard work. I think I can hear the Thunder!

That is not the thunder your hearing, that is the sound of a pillow fight in Coalfield - they must have been practicing late.

if he had wanted to he could have played at more places, even D1 but....he was told not tall enough, fast enough, etc..by his coaches yet the very thing everyone saw that loved the game was how he played it HEART! it is like speed, you dont coach it you try to channel it .... right now he could have been enrolled at Vandy for baseball and possible football but the coaches did not put him out there... sad! he even told me when colleges found out he was a senior that no one had told them about him...sad! most came from opposing coaches... stick around dear fans...you want to really know what happening behind tiger closed doors? unfulfilled potential

Viking, you are an ignorant redneck that doesn't know jack about the situation. It is one thing for people to THINK you are stupid, then you open your mouth and remove all doubt. I know the RW coaching staff very well, and it is a fact that the junk you are spouting is not true. Why do you even come to the games, just to gripe and tell people how good you used to be.........now that is truely sad. I pitty the people that have to sit close to you.

Good luck tonight team......Tony Lam, you stay calm bro and don't throw a gasket. I'm speaking for your health, cause we would like to keep you for a long time. Jimbo and Brew, you are both great coaches.....have fun out there! (and NO, you can't play LB again John) Coach W. they are starting to get your vibe, at least they look very disciplined under you. I hope you guys get a great start to your season tonight.

Tory, glad to have you back in the mix. Road Graders, Rock-Vegas won't back down.....do your job! Backs, hit the lanes hard....when you hit daylight take it home! Kaz will be watching! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Might have to start grading your preformance from week to week. (I bet thats scaring the heck out of ya!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Defense......oh yeah, I don't have to say anything.....I'm certain Coach Lambert covered everything.

HooRah! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kazanity

Good luck tonight team......Tony Lam, you stay calm bro and don't throw a gasket. I'm speaking for your health, cause we would like to keep you for a long time. Jimbo and Brew, you are both great coaches.....have fun out there! (and NO, you can't play LB again John) Coach W. they are starting to get your vibe, at least they look very disciplined under you. I hope you guys get a great start to your season tonight.

Tory, glad to have you back in the mix. Road Graders, Rock-Vegas won't back down.....do your job! Backs, hit the lanes hard....when you hit daylight take it home! Kaz will be watching! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Might have to start grading your preformance from week to week. (I bet thats scaring the heck out of ya!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Defense......oh yeah, I don't have to say anything.....I'm certain Coach Lambert covered everything.

HooRah! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Kazanity

Are you sticking with your original prediction. or has the Vegas line changed? I am really looking forward to taking in a game at the teepee tonight, havent been there in a long time. THANK GOD IT IS FOOTBALL TIME

I gotta stick with it, Slimp. I seldom go against my boys! Rock-Vegas has some more speed, but I don't sense that to be a problem we can't overcome! Plus you lost the Human Wrecking Ball (Allen). I think we are gonna get you this time, but we'll see! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry if someone has already spoken about this. I just glanced through all the post today for the first time. How has the QB from last year recovered from his knee injury? He looked like a leader on the team. I was told it was a really bad, and he might not get back to play this year.

Kazanity

oh kaz /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TL calm??!! you'll see a sasquatch walk across m e thompson before you'll see tony calm on the sideline /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> good luck indians. as i told mine this am play hard play smart leave it on the field.

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Don't get me wrong.....I wasn't betting Lambo can keep it in check for Four Quarters, but he should look for opportunities to find some "mellow" moments /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Sasquach HAS walked across M.E. Thompson Field! Apparently he was wearing a Hampton Football uniform and answered to the call of "Roop"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I could have sworn you were there, P22.

I don't know how Lambert, Brew, and Stephens stay out of the box scores each week?!?! Between the three of them, they look like they contribute at least 4 or five tackles! And Tony often runs for several scores! (He'd look better if he had a ball in his hands! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) I'm getting a little antsy, somebody needs to hit me to get me to calm down a little. See you tonight!

Kaz