soddy daisy high golf teams

golfdad

has anyone been keeping up with the soddy daisy high golf teams?...both are off to great starts. seems both are young but the boys team is really young. they are starting 2 freshmen and a sophmore as there first 3. then they have a junior #4 and 2 seniors on the team. last week against bradley county they scored a 33,35,36 and 37 with another 37 not needed. been keeping up with them through the times/freepress and looks they are 5-1 with there only loss coming from a very good walker valley team. keep your eyes on the 2 freshman.....jacob clark from loftis middle and zachary hester from soddy daisy middle. both are very good and should get better. hester won the middle school district tournament his 7th and 8thn grade year. and lost a playoff for a regional win his 8th grade year. both he and clark have a ton of jr. tournament experience. it should really payoff in the long run. keep your eyes on this young team in the future.

has anyone been keeping up with the soddy daisy high golf teams?...both are off to great starts. seems both are young but the boys team is really young. they are starting 2 freshmen and a sophmore as there first 3. then they have a junior #4 and 2 seniors on the team. last week against bradley county they scored a 33,35,36 and 37 with another 37 not needed. been keeping up with them through the times/freepress and looks they are 5-1 with there only loss coming from a very good walker valley team. keep your eyes on the 2 freshman.....jacob clark from loftis middle and zachary hester from soddy daisy middle. both are very good and should get better. hester won the middle school district tournament his 7th and 8thn grade year. and lost a playoff for a regional win his 8th grade year. both he and clark have a ton of jr. tournament experience. it should really payoff in the long run. keep your eyes on this young team in the future.

Oh Yeah, I've been keeping up with them since their first match that they won against Red Bank this year, and watching the paper to see how they are doing. I knew this team would do well as I kept up with most of them during the Jr tournaments this summer. Hope you guy's take the district and region this year. How about the girls team somebody fill me in on them." Good luck" the Trojan Nation is proud of yall!

yall better watch out for our team this year. our #1 golfer, Sunshine Tiffany, drives the ball 350 ft. with a killer putting game. But her biggest threat is her sand wedge. Watch out everyone. WE MEAN BUSINESS. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

yall better watch out for our team this year. our #1 golfer, Sunshine Tiffany, drives the ball 350 ft. with a killer putting game. But her biggest threat is her sand wedge. Watch out everyone. WE MEAN BUSINESS. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

How about driving the ball 350 ft with a sand wedge Last time I checked 350 ft is only about 117 yard's.

• 2 weeks later...

Soddy Daisy has a good young team...they are doing very well and have a great future. They did get schooled by McCallie recently, but to be fair, McCallie has three seniors, a junior and a sophmore in their top five while Soddy Daisy is really young. They will be the team to beat in Chattanooga in the next couple of years (imo and not including Baylor who is in a league of it's own).

Oh Yeah, I've been keeping up with them since their first match that they won against Red Bank this year, and watching the paper to see how they are doing. I knew this team would do well as I kept up with most of them during the Jr tournaments this summer. Hope you guy's take the district and region this year. How about the girls team somebody fill me in on them." Good luck" the Trojan Nation is proud of yall!

Irish Top soddy by 7.

Irish 137

Soddy 144

Cute! Have your little fun. Just remember Soddy Daisy is a very young team, better enjoy your victory while it lasts. I will have my fun when little Notre Dame's boy's Bowling team bowls Soddy Daisy Boys. HELLO!!

Lighten up Francis, this person was just posting a score. Soddy is a good young team but Everyones Favorite team has youth too. David Weeks, Kyle Holly-- freshman, Jack Noonan and Todd Krum-- Sophomore Kyle Whittler Junior. Look foward to watching these two teams battle for several years, it should be fun.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You mean there is bowling in High School ??

Lighten up Francis, this person was just posting a score. Soddy is a good young team but Everyones Favorite team has youth too. David Weeks, Kyle Holly-- freshman, Jack Noonan and Todd Krum-- Sophomore Kyle Whittler Junior. Look foward to watching these two teams battle for several years, it should be fun.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You mean there is bowling in High School ??

Cat, I have no problem with someone posting their scores. They should be proud of their team. It's just I find it ironic they post them on my reply to one of the Soddy Daisy player's Dad's post. Oh well no big deal I guess it's all in fun.

Is there High School Bowling? Just ask your very own Notre Dame girl golfer and bowler Shannon Smith she is one of the best girl bowlers in the state!

soddy daisy boys and girls step up big with wins over the chattanooga christian boys and girls. girls win by 3 with our city prep winner, haley cothran, leading the way with a 35, followed by freshman jessica cathey with a 36. the boys had there best outing of the year. freshman zach hester led all golfers with a good score of 33. sophmore alex agnew followed with 34 and there 2 seniors anchored the team with 35 each. soddy daisy....137 chattanooga christian....158.

soddy daisy is a good young team with a lot of future potential, but the best team in the public school system is walker valley. hate to admit it but its true. they have 4 golfers that can play. notre dame is without a doubt the deepest team with about 8 or 9 kids that can play, but the best team in this area is still baylor. we all hate to admit that but go watch them play sometime.....now next year they might not hold that distinction....they will lose several seniors. sorry i havent been replying to these post but ive been out of town lately and am now just getting caught up. good luck to all the chattanooga area teams in there district and regional play......but just remember folks.........GO TROJANS

Next year, for the first time in a very long time, a school besides Baylor (or McCallie) could be the best team in the area. Baylor loses three of it's top four and McCallie loses three of their top 5 as well. Of course, it is possible a couple of junior champions from far away places could enroll at Baylor in time for next year's season. We'll have to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...