THE MCKENZIE REBELS

Butchie

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing to agree or disagree about, it's just the truth. While I don't like it and hate was Ole Miss is doing considering the fact that they have discontinued using the logo and are trying to distance themselves from the 'Col Rebel' mascot, they have a legal right to protect their trademarks from unauthorized use or should I say "intellectual property" again since you think that word is off the wall, despite it being an accurate legal term.

Now you want to talk about paying royalties to descendants of Rebel soldiers, well, as you know that's an issue that has to be taken up with the federal government as they make the laws.

Jeez don't get your drawers in a wad I was only kidding and I'm well aware what intellectual property is. Have fun flaunting your law degree. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I could start flaunting accounting lingo but it would bore everyone to tears

Jeez don't get your drawers in a wad I was only kidding and I'm well aware what intellectual property is. Have fun flaunting your law degree. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I could start flaunting accounting lingo but it would bore everyone to tears

Nothing harmful in a respectable debate. On the other hand, accounting is boring, but somebody has to do it and I hear they make mega bucks.

rebelgirlforever,

The rebels are in a tough position. They have a couple key players down with some injuries and don't know when or if they will be back.

I think the Rebels will do okay at this point, but if they don't step it up a notch from their performance at Crockett County I believe I see a couple tough games ahead. No doubt the Rebels have athletes so who knows, they may come out Friday and do a complete 180 from their previous performance. I know I'm looking forward to their game this friday at the jamboree.

Nothing harmful in a respectable debate. On the other hand, accounting is boring, but somebody has to do it and I hear they make mega bucks.

Accounting is not boring at all(to me). It really can bring out the creativity in people(ENRON anybody). I'm the worst kind of accountant I'm an auditor. I really get to be nosey.

I sure hope that the rebels have a great year. Every board I read everyone is talking about concerns in their lineups except for South Pitt the definitely have their swagger on. I did see where Murphy Fair has the rebels listed at preseason #1. Several have my Devils listed at #2 I sure don't know about that. Some one is going to have to win besides South Pitt.

There's nothing to agree or disagree about, it's just the truth. While I don't like it and hate was Ole Miss is doing considering the fact that they have discontinued using the logo and are trying to distance themselves from the 'Col Rebel' mascot, they have a legal right to protect their trademarks from unauthorized use or should I say "intellectual property" again since you think that word is off the wall, despite it being an accurate legal term.

Now you want to talk about paying royalties to descendants of Rebel soldiers, well, as you know that's an issue that has to be taken up with the federal government as they make the laws.

Hey, I'm all about paying Confederate soldiers royalties for this since I have 18 documented Confederate Veteran ancestors!!!! Where do I sign up??????

Last 2 jamborees/4 opponents. Points against the Rebels-27/ Points for Rebels-0

6 starters out indefinitely in most cases.

After Jamboree tonight, receivers seem to be a big problem as well as the defense is hanging on by the skin of their teeth. We did have some bright spots in Fussell and even McKinney seemed to settle down halfway thru the game tonight.

Pull the straps down tight Rebel fans. It's gonna be one to remember.