hampton @ johnson county

alexc83

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about this game, not much being said about it. Isn't this game kind of a rivalry. Don't know much about Hampton this year & don't know anything about the JC squad so I'm not gonna chime in about the game, I'll just say good luck to the bulldogs & hope everyone stays healthy.

Price has looked good in the scrimmages I watched him in. I think he will be fine. But it is sort of hard seeing Hampton winning this game. Alot of things going against the Dogs. The game is at JC. Hampton returns alot of talent but it is mostly unproven and inexperienced talent. The Horns return all the playmakers from last year except Leonard but I am sure that their RB this year will be good. I can't remember JC ever not being able to run the ball...

that eliz quarterback thinks he is something special, but i watched the jamboree and i dint see nothing to back it up.

Hampton has lost too much talent from last year to compete with a team that is going to be in the mix for the MLC title, they will play tough, but not that tough.

Johnson Conty-35

Hampton-14

Go Horns!!

that eliz quarterback thinks he is something special, but i watched the jamboree and i dint see nothing to back it up.

Hampton has lost too much talent from last year to compete with a team that is going to be in the mix for the MLC title, they will play tough, but not that tough.

Johnson Conty-35

Hampton-14

Go Horns!!

I wouldn't look too deep into that jamboree...