Cornersville @ Community

cornerback10

What film have you seen ? Last year or scrimmages from this year ? Or have the coaches already trade film a week early ? I dont have any family playing, so Im not sure if the Community kids have seen any film on C'villes scrimmages. However I do know they have film from last year.

We've done some homework, and got a film from this year. Coaches must have already traded film early. I dont know which one of theres they have of us one film would be slightly impressive and the other not so great so we'll see.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what film you saw now. The coaches traded today. You got a look at Community a week ahead of Community. Thanks to ($#%%*#)but Community will be ready. It well be a good game no matter what other think of Community. I will make sure they are fired up for this one Now. Whatever motavation I can find I will use.

Dawgpride09 we know each other. If you remember. Good luck Friday. But I got to help my boys

I know what film you saw now. The coaches traded today. You got a look at Community a week ahead of Community. Thanks to ($#%%*#)but Community will be ready. It well be a good game no matter what other think of Community. I will make sure they are fired up for this one Now. Whatever motavation I can find I will use.

Dawgpride09 we know each other. If you remember. Good luck Friday. But I got to help my boys

Yeah we've already seen film, i couldve told ya that one. Some of my teammates and supporters continue to give ya a little locker room material, so go ahead and use it. And we know each other!! I hope yall are ready cause I want your best shot!! I want it to be a great competitive opening game like everybody else! So is it fair to say we've seen the new blood you talk about?

Speakin of lockeroom material. . . . You should't have to get on Coacht to look for it that film from last year should be enough /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Speakin of lockeroom material. . . . You should't have to get on Coacht to look for it that film from last year should be enough /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well speaking of which I popped mine in from last year and I wanna play tonight!!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Cornersville is gonna straight dominate, i've seen film on these cats and they got a linebacker that looks 120 pounds! No way they can stop the c ville offense

Cornersville 34

Community lucky to get 12

Sounds Good Brother /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This one is hopefully over at halftime. Community hasnt been known as a winner and I think if C'ville goes for the knockout punch early and jump on them they'll fold. The 2nd half will just be a show for the spectators. We should be able to run the ball very well. Bassham should have as many yards as he wants. Rogers has just toooo much speed for that Community D. Look for a long night!! And I know that C'ville D is licking some chops. Lets Get It ON!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

correct me if im wrong... but i dont think cornersville has ever been known as a winner. personally i played on a team that spanked them like little school girls every year. community has only had a football program for going on five years... actually i think thiis is only their second year of varsity football if im not mistaken... whats cornersvilles excuse. and i am not saying that jamborees mean much, but they did beat a team in YOUR region that will most likely own c' ville when yall play them

correct me if im wrong... but i dont think cornersville has ever been known as a winner. personally i played on a team that spanked them like little school girls every year. community has only had a football program for going on five years... actually i think thiis is only their second year of varsity football if im not mistaken... whats cornersvilles excuse. and i am not saying that jamborees mean much, but they did beat a team in YOUR region that will most likely own c' ville when yall play them

Correct me if im wrong. . . . But you sound like a "has been" who hasn't done anything with there life after high school so at nights when your all by yourself you like to get on here and talk trash cause you have nothin better else to do. . . But correct me if im wrong and besides Huntland had about 4 or 5 turnovers in about a half of football against the almighty Vikings. . . And quit living in the past it's a new Cornersville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Correct me if im wrong. . . . But you sound like a "has been" who hasn't done anything with there life after high school so at nights when your all by yourself you like to get on here and talk trash cause you have nothin better else to do. . . But correct me if im wrong and besides Huntland had about 4 or 5 turnovers in about a half of football against the almighty Vikings. . . And quit living in the past it's a new Cornersville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thats not complety true... i played football at lambuth university last year on the defensive line... i have already got a possible scholarship look to play at ut martin and i could possibly be playing for ut chattanooga. i played on the the 02 thru 06 cascade teams... think what you want, if you dont believe me... i got sources to prove it. so have fun finishing your career with HIGH SCHOOL football like so many other players. im not a has been... i am OXEN get your facts straight... it sure is funny the things you can learn when you shoot off that mouth... im the one laughing now.. good job trying to make a comeback