SouthPitt@Grace Academy

mTptigers

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we want to talk about a Blow Out so early in the season MtpTiger? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I don't care if you talk about it or not but if you will read the whole topic you will understand that my issue was that the thread got closed. Someone started the topic because they wanted to talk about it. There is a Collinwood and Wayne County thread. No one has closed it just because it isn't played until week 10. I think if you will read back you will see my point.

BTW.... I still think it is a dumb idea to talk about a game that is 11 weeks from now

It does not really matter what you think zonepirate. If it does not break any Coacht rules then you should leave it alone. if no one wants to talk about it, then it will just get buried and you want have to do a thing. I thought this board belonged to the members and coacht readers. Also I dont think a moderator should be moderating his home schools threads and shouldn't be talking about someone's panties being in a wad.

It does not really matter what you think zonepirate. If it does not break any Coacht rules then you should leave it alone. if no one wants to talk about it, then it will just get buried and you want have to do a thing. I thought this board belonged to the members and coacht readers. Also I dont think a moderator should be moderating his home schools threads and shouldn't be talking about someone's panties being in a wad.

That Blake is a dynamite player.Here's hoping for a great senior season for him. Except of course against the Pirates!