New Era for South Fulton

DevilDad44

Good Luck to South Fulton and coaches and players. It still is "ONE GAME AT A TIME". Last week doesn't matter anymore...next week doesn't matter...its this game that matters....the only one you can control. Last week you can't......next week you can't.

ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!!!!

Good group of kids and coaches makes for a great combination!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosch Spivey has done a wonderful job so far with the time he has been given. Surely think will continue to improve here in Red Devil Country!

He has a great group of eigth graders coming up next year to be freshman. They just went 9-0 on their season and with a County Championship at that.

I'm glad he's doing well there. He and his family are longtime friends of mine-------they are good folks!

Cosch Spivey has done a wonderful job so far with the time he has been given. Surely think will continue to improve here in Red Devil Country!

He has a great group of eigth graders coming up next year to be freshman. They just went 9-0 on their season and with a County Championship at that.

coach spivey is a great guy my dad coached with him at lewis county and spivey was wonderful there to but best of luck to south fulton and coach Spivey

So hows it been duck, havent talked to u much on here. Im planning on making the trip to mckenzie two weeks from now. Maybe ill see u there.

Been pretty good DC, how 'bout things with you? If I live and do well, I figure I'll be at our game with ya'll.We'll be talking along between now and then....surely we can hatch a plan to meet up for a minute before the game or somthing.

I have just been taking it one game at a time so far this season and haven't visited around much on other threads this time. Now it looks like I have a serious week to worry about LC at the Falcons Roost. There is so much "new" in the Rebel lineup that I still worry a lot but, so far, they have managed to get the job done for us. The last couple of games, our first team has only gotten a half's worth of game condition work in. Maybe the next two weeks won't be like that. We all need to be sharp heading into the playoffs!!

See ya' in a couple of weeks!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!

SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />