Hunter's Lane vs Stratford

What a game... Hunter's Lane won 41-28. The HLHS offense was awesome. I was also very happy with the crowd showing for HLHS we had a full stand on our side.. unfortunately Stratford couldnt say the same. The Stratford team is going to be fairly good this year, great passing attack and fast running backs, but their defense is soft in the middle. If HLHS controlled the ball and the clock in the first half as well as they did in the second... the score would never have that high.

I agree with her if Stratford can stop the run, they will be a great team. The offense look awesome just need to tight up the running game a little bit they will be alright. The defense just a fine tune in their run defense. But overall a great game. But Hunters Lane will not go far in the playoffs if they dont start passing the ball. You cant run jets, sweeps, and dives all game with 6 foot WRs on the outside. If they go run all you might as well put all linemen out there. Dont get me wrong their running game look great tonite but you have to pass the ball too.

Bohannon had a decent game. He almost broke 2 runs, one on a punt an one on a kick off but always got caught in a crowd. I have to admit he is fast and agile. He can stop on a dime and give you 9 cents change, but he needs protection to keep from getting him killed. His blocks needed to step up and speed up in order to get him into open field and into the end zone.