Henry County at Dickson

patriot04

My prediction was correct, The Patriots did win, Allen alhtough he had 3 tds, was really a nonfactor as it was not Allen that got the ball into scoring positon, He had well under his average as compared to last year. It is obvious to me that his fame has gone to his brain and hence his struggles will continue this week. I just wish the Vikings would not have fumbled everytime they touched the ball, I think it would have been a ball game. Coach Schrenk was upset and blamed the official for slowing the game down from his fast paced offense. His game plan was to strike the Patriots quickly and have them on their heels all night but the referees played slow down to help the Patriots. IT happens every time a Clarksville school crosses the river.

excuse me but i have watched dominque run and he got about the same ypc this year as he did last year. masalis had a 91 yd touchdown run so dont be hating bc the vikings could not hold on to the ball and thats why the game was slow paced.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me but i have watched dominque run and he got about the same ypc this year as he did last year. masalis had a 91 yd touchdown run so dont be hating bc the vikings could not hold on to the ball and thats why the game was slow paced.

Fastcat, you have got to be kidding. Allen ran the ball 7 times. Three for touchdowns from inside the eight yard line. This somewhat limits you to how many yards you can get. Take those three carries away and he averged over eight yard per carry on his other four. That't pretty stout. And as long as we are quoting stats, Teague had only 4 carries for 117 yards. Talk about yards per carry! He also is perfect in the air; two for two for 90 yards. I put HC's offense up against anyone in the state, and by the end of the season Teague and Allen will be leading the state in yards per carry just as they did last year. You need to open your eyes and look at the hard facts.

Fastcat, you have got to be kidding. Allen ran the ball 7 times. Three for touchdowns from inside the eight yard line. This somewhat limits you to how many yards you can get. Take those three carries away and he averged over eight yard per carry on his other four. That't pretty stout. And as long as we are quoting stats, Teague had only 4 carries for 117 yards. Talk about yards per carry! He also is perfect in the air; two for two for 90 yards. I put HC's offense up against anyone in the state, and by the end of the season Teague and Allen will be leading the state in yards per carry just as they did last year. You need to open your eyes and look at the hard facts.

???? I thought this was the Dickson County thread????

My prediction was correct, The Patriots did win, Allen alhtough he had 3 tds, was really a nonfactor as it was not Allen that got the ball into scoring positon, He had well under his average as compared to last year. It is obvious to me that his fame has gone to his brain and hence his struggles will continue this week. I just wish the Vikings would not have fumbled everytime they touched the ball, I think it would have been a ball game. Coach Schrenk was upset and blamed the official for slowing the game down from his fast paced offense. His game plan was to strike the Patriots quickly and have them on their heels all night but the referees played slow down to help the Patriots. IT happens every time a Clarksville school crosses the river.

This is without a doubt the silliest post on the T I have seen in a long while. It is obvious that you are a clueless cat. The ONLY thing you got correct in your post was that Henry County did win. Allen obliterated the NW defense when he had the ball. Your comment about the refs is laughable! And his offense was most certainly not fast paced, no huddle - yes, but not fast paced! If it had been any faster the Patriots would have scored more in the first half! fastcat, you should just learn when to admit that you are wrong...

Now, back the Henry County vs. Dickson County discussion.

It is but fastcat talked about the Clarksville game and a response was given.

I think if we ignored him maybe he would stop postin on our thread. Now let's get back to dickson county.

I looked up dickson county school on mapquest and it said it was a straight shot from waverly. Is this right? I went 2 years ago but I had somebody that knew where it was with me. And I have forgotten.

I think if we ignored him maybe he would stop postin on our thread. Now let's get back to dickson county.

I looked up dickson county school on mapquest and it said it was a straight shot from waverly. Is this right? I went 2 years ago but I had somebody that knew where it was with me. And I have forgotten.

yup. just take 641 to camden. then take hwy 70 east to dickson (it's the next redlight after the mcdonald's). it's a boring drive through a few hick towns but it'll get ya there. there's a town or two that are speed traps...so don't get too excited on the way to the game. school's on the left just after you get into town.

yup. just take 641 to camden. then take hwy 70 east to dickson (it's the next redlight after the mcdonald's). it's a boring drive through a few hick towns but it'll get ya there. there's a town or two that are speed traps...so don't get too excited on the way to the game. school's on the left just after you get into town.

Yep-- be careful of the 30mph speed trap called McEwen.

Regarding the game... well, Dickson has lost a LOT of players. I saw some one mention a "hard running FB/RB" in an earlier post. I believe that was in reference to #27 who graduated last year. Dickson has a couple of good backs (good as in quick), but no one with the combination of power and quickness of Rayburn (#27).

I believe Dickson Co. will have a rough season. As for this game I can't really say. Everyone has pointed out the biggest factor which is the sheer competitiveness between the two schools. Whether Dickson can pull it together against a rumored-to-be excellent team in HC will be determined Friday night.

Yep-- be careful of the 30mph speed trap called McEwen.

Regarding the game... well, Dickson has lost a LOT of players. I saw some one mention a "hard running FB/RB" in an earlier post. I believe that was in reference to #27 who graduated last year. Dickson has a couple of good backs (good as in quick), but no one with the combination of power and quickness of Rayburn (#27).

I believe Dickson Co. will have a rough season. As for this game I can't really say. Everyone has pointed out the biggest factor which is the sheer competitiveness between the two schools. Whether Dickson can pull it together against a rumored-to-be excellent team in HC will be determined Friday night.

I remember that RB he was a hard runner! The loss of Primm and Bell will hurt definitely. But I'm sure they have some younglings in the wings ready to step in. Who have they played in scrimmages and how did they do? Have they officially started thier regular season or will this be their first game? Although we didn't play our first string but a half we have buttoned the chin straps and got the gears moving. DC could come in a bit rusty?

Somebody needs to start a fastcat vs. boski thread. It would be entertaining, and they could stay off of this one. DC will be a tough game no matter who they have on the team. Records and "on-paper winners" go out the window when we play. And no matter how good we should be, we have certainly not been tested based on last week's game. I find the coach's whining amusing since he coached with Gaddis and knows what kind of man he is. I also find the referee comments funny since we always get screwed when we play in Clarksville. Remember the 2004 season. In fact, I wish we could stay in the West next year.