Meigs Co. @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Well we have got CAK under our belts and its time to welcome Meigs Co. to The Swamp. Last year we lost a heartbreaker to them in OT. I haven't heard much about Meigs this year other than there QB is at McMinn Central now. How will this game turn out? Should be a good week of talk. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction, there you are. Reaction, The Living Legend was at The Swamp last night and could never fine that patented backwards Michigan hat. I wanted to talk with you about the young lads from Boyd. Boyd looks improved and I am predicting a 21 point win over Meigs County. Will you be coming the game at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper in a few weeks? I am going to check that one out too. I think you will be very pleased this next Friday at the "Reaction" you will get out of the Boyd team.

Reaction, there you are. Reaction, The Living Legend was at The Swamp last night and could never fine that patented backwards Michigan hat. I wanted to talk with you about the young lads from Boyd. Boyd looks improved and I am predicting a 21 point win over Meigs County. Will you be coming the game at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper in a few weeks? I am going to check that one out too. I think you will be very pleased this next Friday at the "Reaction" you will get out of the Boyd team.

megis loses 42 to 7 new qb new coach no chance

Well we have got CAK under our belts and its time to welcome Meigs Co. to The Swamp. Last year we lost a heartbreaker to them in OT. I haven't heard much about Meigs this year other than there QB is at McMinn Central now. How will this game turn out? Should be a good week of talk. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

...Congrats on the win over CAK...I don't think you will have much of a problem with Meigs this year...as a matter of fact the next challenge should come from MC in Jasper!!!

...Congrats on the win over CAK...I don't think you will have much of a problem with Meigs this year...as a matter of fact the next challenge should come from MC in Jasper!!!

That should be a good game in a couple of weeks in jasper.......The warriors have had a tough strength and conditioning program this summer and are much improved. How much, we will see!! I guess it depends on whether the SP game takes a toll or not and how much the warriors get beat up physically in that game. I heard that Boyd players had a bunch of kids with cramps friday night......does this mean that they are out of shape??

I think it will be a closer game then what everybody else is saying. Idk much about Boyd's offense, but from what i hear about their defense this game should be a defensive struggle. Meigs' starting defense has only had one TD scored on them this year in their scrimmages and at the jamboree. Meigs has a very solid running game with Neely at FB and Shoot at tailback, but they are struggling with their passing game. Meigs also needs to work on their pass defense a little this week because they struggled with it in the jamboree against Seq and Boyd has a great QB from what i hear. I'm lookin for Neely, Shoot, and Reed to step up at linebackers and lead the team. I think it will be a pretty good game.