hendersonville vs beech game on tv

First the only big orange around here is Tennessee University.....Please dont compare Beech to Tennessee... I am a fan and thats a disgrace.....Second dont pull for them cuz ur son and his buddies couldnt beat our HHS boys. You need to punish them cuz they must of skipped the game or something ( By only scoring 3 points) When Yall beat us last year we didnt come on here saying go beech or go big orange ( which doesnt compare to the Tennessee Orange) YOu need to say go Commandos because when you loose you need to loose with class but when you win you need to beat there *** and thats exactly wat hhs did

bison mom take look at wwwbeechbucsfootball.com ( i dont have a horse in any race here ) but speaking of class look at thier site - in photos,announcment tabs they have 4 BUCS gang tackling a bison player ( AND i am sure we all agree nothing wrong with that at all on your web page) but the caption "Bucs give a free ???facelift??? to a very unlucky Station Camp running back who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. " hmmmm wouldnt make me happy if i were a Bison fan-player or coach and i am sure your coach could take a look and post it on his teams locker room b-board

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game is on channel 27 css......... I am takin the commandos in this one.......looked really good on friday vs station camp ( a team who everyone picked by 14 points) in all honesty station camp beat hhs last year by 2 at their place and that was their best team in history....no one can diss on hendersonville.

But here are some keys to the game for hhs to win:

1) Contain Allen on the outsides.

2) Defense has to show up

3) Hall has to go to non big names............look for Austin Winski to play very well on Defense and Offense...kid has good hands and quick feet 6'2 225 quick,fast,good hands, call him Wycheck Jr.

The game is on Channel 30, channel 14 if you have Comcast, This is not a CSS game

game is on channel 27 css......... I am takin the commandos in this one.......looked really good on friday vs station camp ( a team who everyone picked by 14 points) in all honesty station camp beat hhs last year by 2 at their place and that was their best team in history....no one can diss on hendersonville.

But here are some keys to the game for hhs to win:

1) Contain Allen on the outsides.

2) Defense has to show up

3) Hall has to go to non big names............look for Austin Winski to play very well on Defense and Offense...kid has good hands and quick feet 6'2 225 quick,fast,good hands, call him Wycheck Jr.

WINSKI LOOKED VERY GOOD. BUT 6 FT 2 225 ?? MAYBE 6 FT 2 BUT HE LOOKED ABOUT 175 ON TV.

good game beech! and ill tell you who stepped up this game was one of beechs linebackers, Sites, He was all over the field! i watched it on TV and they were calling his name it seemed like every other play! not to mention he had that very clutch catch with under a minute to go in the first half that led the bucs to a TD... Also Taylor stewart had some very good runs that kept some drives alive and led to scores!

Congrats to Beech on a hard fought win. Hendersonville had better fix their red zone offense if they want to make any noise this year. Hall had a great game, him and Yazzie are going to make one heck of a combo this year.

red zone - beech played good game but not that good of game, h-ville is gonna have some problems facing divisional foes this year- they seemed to be playing in slow motion.... yazzie and hall heck of a combo, what a combo at burger king