CAK's chances

aintnostoppinthishb

I've got my money on cak to win a/aa again this year. disappointing last game for the warriors last season, but i think they might go undefeated and not just undefeated, i mean win every game. Hoffman will be all state, you can count on it. The back four defenders, Pearson, Jernigan, Belk, and Denton, will make it seem as if CAK doesn't even need a keeper. Watch out for Julie Thompson shes as deadly as a center mid as there is in Tennessee. Her sister Mary Thompson is also a great player not to mention on the other side of the midfield with Ruthie Edmunds being as stellar as she's been her first two years. Really, unless they ALL (and it'd have to be EVERYBODY including Head Coach Nathan Pifer and Assisstant coach Christa Bennett) get strucken with the Flu or Malaria or the West Nile Virus or Pneumonia (you catch my drift) there's really no stopping this group from bringing home a 2nd state championship in 3 years. Plus CAK is on a state sports title (in anything) since Boys Soccer brought home a state championship in 2007. Rare for CAK not to win a state title in anything for 2008 but that will change this year. Good Luck girls (even though i think thats the last thing you will even need)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell us what you realy think, altough i happen to agree. these girls have worked very hard to be where they are and it will be difficult to keep them out of the finals. i don't see a lot of challenge in disrtict or region, but i don't know a lot about other regions, although i suspect w'ell see a lot of the same names.

how bout some top teams out there in other regions?

I've got my money on cak to win a/aa again this year. disappointing last game for the warriors last season, but i think they might go undefeated and not just undefeated, i mean win every game. Hoffman will be all state, you can count on it. The back four defenders, Pearson, Jernigan, Belk, and Denton, will make it seem as if CAK doesn't even need a keeper. Watch out for Julie Thompson shes as deadly as a center mid as there is in Tennessee. Her sister Mary Thompson is also a great player not to mention on the other side of the midfield with Ruthie Edmunds being as stellar as she's been her first two years. Really, unless they ALL (and it'd have to be EVERYBODY including Head Coach Nathan Pifer and Assisstant coach Christa Bennett) get strucken with the Flu or Malaria or the West Nile Virus or Pneumonia (you catch my drift) there's really no stopping this group from bringing home a 2nd state championship in 3 years. Plus CAK is on a state sports title (in anything) since Boys Soccer brought home a state championship in 2007. Rare for CAK not to win a state title in anything for 2008 but that will change this year. Good Luck girls (even though i think thats the last thing you will even need)

Well well well, finally someone that I can relate to, a gambling fool. I'm your Huckleberry.

I really don't know much about this kick ball game, but I do search the boards for people that I can make money off of.

Are we talking lunch money or brand new drop top money? I'll take the field with a heavy bias towards the Lady Irish and give 7 to 5 odds.

With the wrestling board shut down for awhile, it now looks as this will be my new home.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Lady Irish

oooooo baby id take those odds. If your gonna ride the catholic train, with all due respect, your betting on some young players!! and plus cak has had their number for a long time now and i dont see that changing much...as for ND they might be good but I still see that CAK train rollin and running over anybody in their way! The starters never have to play the second half because they have built such a big league by halftime...5-0, 6-0. I will say though, and G-money, you can help me on this one dont they play faragutt or bearden this year? that will ultimately be their toughest test! Other than that, get the champagne ready baby!

and by the way we talkin, the deed to my house money /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , not some drop top stang money.

Well well well, finally someone that I can relate to, a gambling fool. I'm your Huckleberry.

I really don't know much about this kick ball game, but I do search the boards for people that I can make money off of.

Are we talking lunch money or brand new drop top money? I'll take the field with a heavy bias towards the Lady Irish and give 7 to 5 odds.

With the wrestling board shut down for awhile, it now looks as this will be my new home.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Lady Irish

Howdy BCB,

Glad to see you on the board. Been dull as Coach Hausler's history class around here lately.

I'll not wade into the predictions venue yet, since I'm not a big kick ball fan and only watch because my young'in loves it, but if there is a better team than ND, they deserve to win it all. Talented and deep with the newbies pushing the vets in practice. However, it takes luck, good health and senior leadership to win it all, as you have seen for three straight years on the mat.

Saw your baby at the football game Friday. He's growed up.

Peace.

oooooo baby id take those odds. If your gonna ride the catholic train, with all due respect, your betting on some young players!! and plus cak has had their number for a long time now and i dont see that changing much...as for ND they might be good but I still see that CAK train rollin and running over anybody in their way! The starters never have to play the second half because they have built such a big league by halftime...5-0, 6-0. I will say though, and G-money, you can help me on this one dont they play faragutt or bearden this year? that will ultimately be their toughest test! Other than that, get the champagne ready baby!

and by the way we talkin, the deed to my house money /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> , not some drop top stang money.

You better ask your mommie and daddy before you go betting their Home.

The real Irish kick ball daddies, are probably cringing with me posting on this board, but I truly believe that the best two teams in the A/AA will be FRA and Everyones favorite team the Irish of Notre Dame.

I'm going to let you out of this wager, for I fear that you might need the money to buy the next Hannah Montana CD.

Go Irish