Stewart Co Vs Greenfield

DiViSioN155

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield showed a lot of heart. Good job. I must say that Stewart Co. is one of the dirtiest teams I've ever seen. Can't wait to see them get smacked around in region play. There was no need to act the way they did. Greenfield did respond. Sometimes on the football field you have to respond to fire with fire.

Greenfield showed a lot of heart. Good job. I must say that Stewart Co. is one of the dirtiest teams I've ever seen. Can't wait to see them get smacked around in region play. There was no need to act the way they did. Greenfield did respond. Sometimes on the football field you have to respond to fire with fire.

what game were you watching, man?

you should be more objective in your posts...its clear you are a jacket fan and that is great for you but don't get on here bad mouthing sc! they were kicked and pushed and held down after plays and, hey, thats fine, part of the game...they were hit out of bounds and penalized for responding, we expected that...but you are disgracing yourself and losing any credibility when you say sc is a dirty team...SC played with PASSION as did greenfield...there were two, yes two, instances where the SC player reacted to a greenfield player stepping over the line and said something back, whatever...they, SC, were penalized 15 yards (of course) and the SC coach pulled that player and immediately benched him with a warning that everybody in the visiting stands heard and loudly applauded...the SC coach is a class act and any objective person watching the game saw that, he DOES NOT allow dirty play by his players...the actual turn around, icing on the cake victory was when SC got PUMPED over a greenfield personal foul

so don't you come on here and lie and diminish the effort that was displayed on that field last night by BOTH teams...both teams wanted to win that game and it showed on the field in every way...

you are a disgrace to coachT, a disgrace!

what game were you watching, man?

you should be more objective in your posts...its clear you are a jacket fan and that is great for you but don't get on here bad mouthing sc! they were kicked and pushed and held down after plays and, hey, thats fine, part of the game...they were hit out of bounds and penalized for responding, we expected that...but you are disgracing yourself and losing any credibility when you say sc is a dirty team...SC played with PASSION as did greenfield...there were two, yes two, instances where the SC player reacted to a greenfield player stepping over the line and said something back, whatever...they, SC, were penalized 15 yards (of course) and the SC coach pulled that player and immediately benched him with a warning that everybody in the visiting stands heard and loudly applauded...the SC coach is a class act and any objective person watching the game saw that, he DOES NOT allow dirty play by his players...the actual turn around, icing on the cake victory was when SC got PUMPED over a greenfield personal foul

so don't you come on here and lie and diminish the effort that was displayed on that field last night by BOTH teams...both teams wanted to win that game and it showed on the field in every way...

you are a disgrace to coachT, a disgrace!

Ask the Gleason fans if they believe that garbage you are spewing? I watched that game. I sat almost right under the press box. Your boys were cheap shotting and talking trash almost the entire game. Buy hey, we knew it was coming. We were warned by Gleason. Your boys were instigating, not responding. I am not telling lies, but you obviously have your head in the clouds, so you're right SC is a class act. NOT!!!

Ask the Gleason fans if they believe that garbage you are spewing? I watched that game. I sat almost right under the press box. Your boys were cheap shotting and talking trash almost the entire game. Buy hey, we knew it was coming. We were warned by Gleason. Your boys were instigating, not responding. I am not telling lies, but you obviously have your head in the clouds, so you're right SC is a class act. NOT!!!

Thats right you were in the stands werent you??? The game is totally different on the field. You cant by what you just see greenfield was cussing, throwing punches in piles, and many other things that were causing sc to respond. I know they should have kept their cool but dont just tell one side of the story. And also didnt you LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right you were in the stands werent you??? The game is totally different on the field. You cant by what you just see greenfield was cussing, throwing punches in piles, and many other things that were causing sc to respond. I know they should have kept their cool but dont just tell one side of the story. And also didnt you LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should take your own advice!!!

One more thing about class. What was that junk SC did after the game? I have never seen anything like that in my life? Greenfield kneels at mid-field to pray, and SC gets in a circle to do chest bumps and whatever else that was. Who's got class?

We do that after every game we win and you all were doin your thing and we were doin ours.

If you do it after every game that you win then I guess you guys don't do it very often.

How can u get on here and talk about games won...if i remember correctly we have whooped yalls ###### the last 4 years. And if u knew anything about football,being mad and upset is passion...its how u get pumped up and responding to our QB getting hit outta bounds is protcting ur teammate,it happens all the times in every game. And football is a dirty game so if ur gonna get on here and ###### bout us bein dirty then u shouldn't post at all

How can u get on here and talk about games won...if i remember correctly we have whooped yalls ###### the last 4 years. And if u knew anything about football,being mad and upset is passion...its how u get pumped up and responding to our QB getting hit outta bounds is protcting ur teammate,it happens all the times in every game. And football is a dirty game so if ur gonna get on here and ###### bout us bein dirty then u shouldn't post at all

I would hardly call it a whooping, and don't forget that your school is only about 5 times our size. And what late hit?

I sure must have missed that one.