Stewart Co Vs Greenfield

DiViSioN155

I would hardly call it a whooping, and don't forget that your school is only about 5 times our size. And what late hit?

I sure must have missed that one.

Yall are 1A, we are 2A...5 times is a bit of an exageration and i would call 2 shutouts and a 38-7 beating whoopings...or at least in my book they are. And the late hit happen on yalls sideline and we got a flag on us for it..and if u didnt see it then u must have not been in the stadium

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both teams had there cheap shots, but its still just a game if your in the stands and not on the field why are you getting so upset over a game that some high school kids are playing, greenfield had alot of class #44 showed great sportsmanship, he is a great player and i hope greenfield contues there winning but its time for us to drop this game and focus on our next ones so sc focus up for waverly because they will come to play

Yall are 1A, we are 2A...5 times is a bit of an exageration and i would call 2 shutouts and a 38-7 beating whoopings...or at least in my book they are. And the late hit happen on yalls sideline and we got a flag on us for it..and if u didnt see it then u must have not been in the stadium

TSSAA.org says SC enrollment is about 580. It says Greenfield is about 160. That is almost 4 times as big. My bad.

If that's the hit you are talking about, it was close, but we hit him in bounds I promise you. It happened right in front of me.

Greenfield showed a lot of heart. Good job. I must say that Stewart Co. is one of the dirtiest teams I've ever seen. Can't wait to see them get smacked around in region play. There was no need to act the way they did. Greenfield did respond. Sometimes on the football field you have to respond to fire with fire.

In reply to this...

I have to say that you are being too harsh towards SC. I find it hard to believe that 2 calls made by refs for "mouth running" hardly qualify them as a dirty team. After these calls, they were addressed by the coach, and not another call of the sort was made. Their defense is tough. If hard-knock, rock-your-world hitting qualifies them as a dirty team, so be it. That's why SC had their first winning season in years last year. It's called getting the job done.

One more thing about class. What was that junk SC did after the game? I have never seen anything like that in my life? Greenfield kneels at mid-field to pray, and SC gets in a circle to do chest bumps and whatever else that was. Who's got class?

yea i noticed that going on but teams do their own thing. if you paid attention before the game sc was praying in a group huddle on their knees and greenfield was hooping and hollering on their side of the field but we know its all part of teams doing their own thing.

In reply to this...

I have to say that you are being too harsh towards SC. I find it hard to believe that 2 calls made by refs for "mouth running" hardly qualify them as a dirty team. After these calls, they were addressed by the coach, and not another call of the sort was made. Their defense is tough. If hard-knock, rock-your-world hitting qualifies them as a dirty team, so be it. That's why SC had their first winning season in years last year. It's called getting the job done.

There was a lot more going on than what got called. Trust me on that. They were throwning cheap shots the whole game.