Harriman monterey game?

freakzilla4

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to start with is that a three year old can tell what Harriman is going to do offensively, toss sweep left, toss sweep right, gut, toss sweep right, toss sweep right, gut, toss sweep left, toss sweep left, gut(repeat). As for the game as a whole, I would have rather been at home watchin the olympic ping pong final, it was that bad. Harriman needs to be recruiting Monterey's QB cause he was playin with the wrong color jersey on.

Well, to start with is that a three year old can tell what Harriman is going to do offensively, toss sweep left, toss sweep right, gut, toss sweep right, toss sweep right, gut, toss sweep left, toss sweep left, gut(repeat). As for the game as a whole, I would have rather been at home watchin the olympic ping pong final, it was that bad. Harriman needs to be recruiting Monterey's QB cause he was playin with the wrong color jersey on.

well the toss sweep left and the toss sweep right and the gut over and over will win for the blue devils..no one needs you at the game so stay at home and paint your nails next week

You know it's coming, but can your team stop it? We'll find out in a few weeks.

You are right. Monterey made Harriman look good. This was our QB's first start (no excuses) and he threw 3 ints. We also had a fumble and a terrible kickoff that got us behind 15-0 right off the bat. Surely we can improve. If not it's gonna be a long season. I am sure we will get better though.

i b telling u all dem devils r 4real. we beat montray now we get 2 beat up on queenston. they cant stop dmitrique or cj. we gonna run past queenston in htown thursday nite. dem devils will roll 28-7. we ready. we ready. we ready.

Come on now let's get real Harriman gonna beat kingston, if you are a player it probably hasn't happened in your life time. Kingston's defense is a little bit better than Monterey's, dline and linebackers are pretty good this year for Kingston not to mention Sams and Roberts running the ball behind a pretty good oline.