Cloudland vs West Greene

redneck12

If you need to talk to me, Pujo or anyone else, my cell number is 423-213-3589. This stuff on here needs to stop. I'm gonna go over and talk to brother Bob a few min.

Well I'm sure it was a real long bus ride back to Roane Mountain Last night after west greene sent you back with your tails between your legs... I told all you Cloudland fans that you all werent playing avery county and that we was alot better team. I guess you can now say we play with the "big boys" now..... Oh and what about that spead offense that is so great..... we picked you guys off 5 times..... looks like you all were really clicking on all cylinders!? ( Hope you catch the scarcasim in that because that would be the only thing you guys caught in the last few days..... I hope for your alls sake that this just wasnt "a warmup thing for bigger and better things to come for the highlanders because if so your going to have a long season..... But us down here in mosheim wish you all well on your season and hope you carter county folks can kiss and make up... i never knew that west greene thumping cloudland would make a coach t soap opera between hampton and cloudland fans but maybe you guys can share some info with them and get them prepared for whats coming to them later on this year anyways I think i should change my name to nostramaous for the two touchdown W i called.... anyways see you clowns later!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get too cocky there pal. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Its a long season and you've only played one game. I ate the crow, so you can move on now and make your nostrodamus prediction for next week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way, I received a nice text from one of your stars! You could use a lesson from him. Very classy dude. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No. And I wasn't one of the one's chanting either. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I'm past that stage in my life. I go to games to watch football. Some people take losing harder than others. Heck, when I played a boy nearly killed himself on the bus after we lost to HV. I don't like to lose either, but sometimes the other players are better. Thats just a part of life. Learning how to build from losing is an important part of sports. Attitude means everything and I think the Cloudland boys will bounce back because they are a hard working bunch and Highlander football means something to them. I hope Hampton gets over confident again after seeing us get run over. I don't care if we lose the rest of them, as long as we get them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Haha, ya'll got beat by West Greene. I told you earlier this week to pay attention to the scrub teams before you start even talking about the Big Boys like Hampton. Haha... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't get too cocky there pal. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Its a long season and you've only played one game. I ate the crow, so you can move on now and make your nostrodamus prediction for next week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> By the way, I received a nice text from one of your stars! You could use a lesson from him. Very classy dude. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey zaza90 let's not talk about class remember we only have three plays down at west greene ward right ward left ward up the middle.... I'm just giving you a dose of your own medicine it's hard not to talk trash back after all the grief you cloudland fans were giving me on here.... And I'm just proud of my alma mater i mean you guys would be doing the same thing if the role was reversed.. but yea on to Happy Valley.... Good luck to you guys on the remainder of your season.

I wasn't the one that said Ward right and Ward left and Ward up the middle. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I was the one that said West Greene has put the play station controllers down and went to work. I can find that post and show it to you if you want me to. Good luck pal.

Vader, you are short, and stupid. That makes it easy to look over your posts! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you know what I mean. haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So, I can quit shaking in my boots now? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> It will take more than one tail back and a big line to beat the Highlanders. I hope they get a tape of us playing AVery. Our linebackers can back hand anybody. Whoooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

yeah you can stop shaking in your boots now cuz its all over and that team that has supposedly never beaten you all did beat you by two scores and it was beautiful BELIEVE THE HYPE

Sorry /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> West Greene is far from being a Harriman. And Cloudland is a different team this year. West Greene won't be able to stop them and the Buffaloes are playing their first game. They will make plenty of mistakes and the Landers will capitalize. The Landers are also tougher between the tackles and the Buffaloes will struggle to maintain any long drives. All I was saying is thats their only chance to win.

Ya'll need to stop counting West Greene out and I think Thursday proved that. These boys are ready to play and have the talent to do some damage this season. They did more than stop Cloudland they forced the QB to throw for 4 interceptions...that says a lot there. Wake up, the Buffs mean business.

Old King believes Cloudland has too many weapons for WEst Greene. The Buffaloes are good, ----just not Cloudland good. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Whoooooo!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Weapons of mass destruction...........................must of been like shooting a BB gun at those Buffalos. I hope Cloudland fans realize ya'll aint that good. Bragging about beating Avery last week was a joke, Avery is pitiful. Again, i run it through my mind, Cloudland got beat by West Greene.......and it just keeps getting funnier. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />