Scott @ Gibbs

MrOkie

This tends to be a real close game, minus the beatin suffered by the eagles by Scott last year (47-3). Gibbs will come out lookin for revenge. My words to my Highlanders dont get happy at the half if youns are ahead b/c tridition has it that Scott leads big at the half but the game ends up close. I gotta go with my boys in red

SHS 28

GHS 10

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. I haven't seen Gibbs since the coaching change, but I tend to lean toward scott also.

Scott-24

Gibbs-14

I was at the Gibbs game last Friday and I saw a team with heart. They are young and missing some key players. Coach Conley and his players will have to work hard, but I believe they can turn things around this weak.(if they make some changes) This game is very important for Gibbs. A sign of a good coach is bring his team back from a heart breaker and having them ready for there next game. I expect it to be close.

Gibbs----24

Scott----22

I was at the Gibbs game last Friday and I saw a team with heart. They are young and missing some key players. Coach Conley and his players will have to work hard, but I believe they can turn things around this weak.(if they make some changes) This game is very important for Gibbs. A sign of a good coach is bring his team back from a heart breaker and having them ready for there next game. I expect it to be close.

Gibbs----24

Scott----22

Sounds like good stuff. Im a fan of Region 1 since I graduated from Carter, so I hope the best for all the teams in the region except for the Carter game /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Gibbs----24

Scott----22

Scott looked pretty good against Wartburg, but that wasn't a real test. Very surprised that Cosy beat Gibbs. What happened was it turnovers, first game penalties, etc?

With that being said, I like Scott but Gibbs with home field we keep it close for awhile.

Scott: 34

Gibbs: 14

Scott looked pretty good against Wartburg, but that wasn't a real test. Very surprised that Cosy beat Gibbs. What happened was it turnovers, first game penalties, etc?

With that being said, I like Scott but Gibbs with home field we keep it close for awhile.

Scott: 34

Gibbs: 14

Gibbs had a few turn overs, but what really hurt was the slow start. Cosby scored all there points in the first half. The last TD for Cosby came with about 30sec. before the end of the half on what looked like a blown coverage by the secondary. All these problems can be fixed.

Gibbs should never lose to Cosby. I am a great fan of coach Conley, but that is a bad loss.

I will have to agree with ScottIndian.

Scott by 20 or more.

http://www.hsfdatabase.com/

Give Conley a year or two and things will look up!

Believe it or not Leonard, I am starting to like you. I know we butted heads a little on the Rutledge thread, but I did always respect your opinion.

Thats what makes thing fun, when two people who actually know what they are talking about can express their opinions.