Mt Pleasant VS Fairview

wholder

mt pleasant needs to hydrate better for sure. they had 3 plays in a row where they had someone go down with cramps. Anyway, good luck to them the rest of the season.

Fairview played a good game, congratulations on the win. Ya'll are big and quick. I thought # 27 and #28 won the game in the end for you guys. They run the ball hard.

Mt. Pleasant hasn't cramped like that all year. We're gonna have to get on the orange juce and bananas for sure. We played lights out for 3 quarters defensively and had field position for 2 and a half quarters. When field position changed so did MP's advantage. Can't keep giving the opponent a short field and expect to come out unscathed.

I hope a lot of MP players grew up and toughened up because of this game. Teams we meet down the road will be just as tough if not tougher so I hope our team will use this as a learning experience.

I must say I think our freshman QB will be better because of the experience, I believe he learned a lot last night.

Tough luck Tigers. Pull together and keep working hard and good things will happen.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About half the MP starters went down with injuries or cramps, I've never seen anything like it. Hope they all get better by next Friday. Go Tigers !

there seems to be a problem there...I recall at the collinwood game last year mp had a constant stream of guys getting cramps.....if they are hydrated they probably arent doing the proper stretches before the game