Dyer County @ Liberty !

73choctawqb

I'm sure there will be a lot of the same ol" Choctaw bashers" jump on this one ! I have no clue about Liberty this year. Basically, what I know aboout D.C. is just knowing what (personel wise) they return from a great "turnaround" season last year. Also, what is the latest on the status of Maclin ? Let the games begin !

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there will be a lot of the same ol" Choctaw bashers" jump on this one ! I have no clue about Liberty this year. Basically, what I know aboout D.C. is just knowing what (personel wise) they return from a great "turnaround" season last year. Also, what is the latest on the status of Maclin ? Let the games begin !

Yes im sure Dyer County will have another good season. They need someone to step up and be a leader for this young talented team. They have alot of great players, but I would like to see someone step it up a notch and get everyone fired up. They look good running out and on the sideline. After every hit or stop McLin, Miller, and Kody King always get up fired up and jumping around and they need to get everyone doing that. Also, Im not 100% sure, but word on the street is that McLin has a partial torn ACL, not real sure on that, but something was partially torn or strain in some matter. GGGGOOOOOOOO Choctaws.

Yeah the bashers will be around....though quite a few banned last year /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> . Partial ACL tear....sit out a few weeks, then go back and have another MRI and take it from there.

Well, A few weeks can seem like forever ! I hope he does't try to come back too soon ! (Would be nice to have him bach for some of those "late season games") ....... I won't mention any teams or dates ! What's the "skinny" on Liberty this year ? Gotta start with the first one & it's always better to be "1 - 0" than "0 - 1" ! How BIG IS YOUR WANT TO CHOCTAWS !

Last year was a "taste" ! Now keep "BIG MO" workin' for you ! Seniors last had their part (leadership) in turning the tides. NOW it's up to this year's Seniors to bring that leadership & keep it going ! Work HARD guys ! You will NOT sneak up on anyone this year ! They will all have a "bullseye" on the "Orange" this year !

GOOO CHOCTAWS

Talked to a coach at LC and he says they scrimmaged Liberty in a 7 on 7 passing drill...ATHLETES galore....Word is SEVERAL players have transferred from JCM to play football and basketball...Don't know how true that is...But that is "The Word" I am getting..and isn't JCM"s enrollment falling?...

I`m curious to see what JCM`s enrollment will be this fall. They have a real chance to be moved down to 2A next year if it gets any lower than last year.

(Didn`t mean to be off topic)

Talked to a coach at LC and he says they scrimmaged Liberty in a 7 on 7 passing drill...ATHLETES galore....Word is SEVERAL players have transferred from JCM to play football and basketball...Don't know how true that is...But that is "The Word" I am getting..and isn't JCM"s enrollment falling?...

I'm not sure about the football transfers but I am pretty sure the basketball transfers is a rumor. I will check and see..I'm good friends with Juwan Longs uncle....anytime I have a question about Liberty, he call's Juwan and he finds out for me. He has never been wrong so far. JCM's enrollment is falling for a number of reasons and none of those reasons are good either.

Look at it this way...No Child Left Behind is and can be a good recruiting tool /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I`m curious to see what JCM`s enrollment will be this fall. They have a real chance to be moved down to 2A next year if it gets any lower than last year.

(Didn`t mean to be off topic)

Don't worry about bein' off topic as far as I'm concerned ! Me & " 'Ol StevieRay " will just roll with the flow any how ! It wasn't far off the "beaten path" anyhow ! One reply just led to another. Liberty always seems to have athletes. I hope D.C. can come away "1 -0" & keep "BIG MO" from last season. As always (due to my supersticious nature) I will NOT make a prediction !The ones "grizzlyjigs" mentioned do get excited / FIRED UP ! Enthusiasm is contagious ! Excitement "breeds" excitement ! I think that they will "fire up" when the time comes ! Someboby will "step up" as a leader & demand the same from the team ! That's what leaders do !

GOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!

DC has the skill players to be a contender again this year...hear someone is stepping up for McLin and things are going well!!! Like 73 says gonna depend on the want...you can have a field full of good athletes but if they don't have that want and that desire...it just will not be successful !! I hope I can go to this game.....need to return somethin' at the mall anyway /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> They need to play every night like it is their last.

DC has the skill players to be a contender again this year...hear someone is stepping up for McLin and things are going well!!! Like 73 says gonna depend on the want...you can have a field full of good athletes but if they don't have that want and that desire...it just will not be successful !! I hope I can go to this game.....need to return somethin' at the mall anyway /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> They need to play every night like it is their last.

Nice to hear from you adsmom. Good luck to your Choctaws this year.