• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest defygravity

ill put my plug in for DII

tish pilkerton is one of kind. i feel she gets

some recognition, but not the amount she deserves.

without her father ryan would fall apart. she

cleans everything up and can create any

oppurtunity to score, she has love for the game which is important because it shows through her play. i hope she really does well this season

as a senior

Guest Stallion

Bohannon from Harpeth Hall deserves some credit. Her anticipation skills are on point she can jump out of the gym. Her rebounding and steals are key parts of the game. Its fun watching her because she is a raw athlete.

Bohannon from Harpeth Hall deserves some credit. Her anticipation skills are on point she can jump out of the gym. Her rebounding and steals are key parts of the game. Its fun watching her because she is a raw athlete

Along with this, I think it is safe to say that there are two others at HH that deserve some credit. Sisk, a junior, is an excellent dribbler and shooter, and a great leader on the HH team. She really holds a lot of power on the team. Another would have to be Baker. She is a soph. and started last year. She is about 6' 1'' a great ball handler, shooter, and if that is not enough she can post up with the best of them. These three girls are under-rated and deserve more credit and I feel they will get more as the season goes along.

I think Kelly Shelton from Montgomery Central is probably one of the most underrated ball players in the state.she gets some recognition,but not near what she deserves.people always talk about how fake she is,with her antics(those who know her and have seen her play know what im talkin about)but the fact is,it gets her noticed and on the freethrow line.she is and awesome ball player with enormous heart and talent,and an indescribable passion for the game,and i think Murray State got a steal.Keep it up Kelly,itll pay off!

I agree with you(RAH) about Kitty Houston she is underrated. The problem is where she goes to school. Im not puting the school down, however they need to play a more competitve schedule and Kitty will be notice. I hope for Kitty's future the coach will upgrade the schedule play more public schools. Kitty can play with the best in the state.

[Edited by jhnthreejays on 11-17-02 5:52P]