Siegel at Baylor

Siegel Soccer

Final Baylor 4 Siegel 2

scoring summary:

Siegel 22 minute mark, #26 Hayley Sloan scores from the 20

Baylor 18 minute mark, Kemesha Woodfine from the 15

Baylor 5 minute mark, Caroline Scales from the 15

Halftime Baylor 2 Siegel 1

33 minute mark, a collision occurs between the Siegel keeper and a Baylor player. The keeper leaves the box to try to beat the Baylor player to the ball and they collide hitting knee to knee. It appears as if the Siegel player gets hit on the side of the knee and she goes down in a lot of pain. She is taken off the field on a cart and does not return to the game.

Siegel 24 minute mark, #34 Kim Conrad scores from the 20, game tied 2-2

Baylor 17 minute mark, Kemesha Woodfine heads in a rebound that was sent off the cross bar by Caroline Scales

Baylor 14 minute mark, Peyton Thomas scores off a corner kick by Carissa Sanchez,

Baylor 4-2 final

The game had a lot more offense than I had anticpated. Typically games early in the year struggle to get their offenses in synch and defenses tend to dominate. That was certainly not the case for either team tonight. Though each team looked a little sloppy at times, (as might be expected) each team had some players step up and make things happen. All in all a fun game to watch. I hope the keeper is ok and will return to the field quickly. Anyone with any knowledge of her condition I hope will let us know.