Rockwood VS Midway

hitman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not downing rockwood but midway is too good..midway by 3 ro 4 touchdowns..i love watching rockwood but midway is well top 10 in the state and rockwood coming off he loss friday to the tribe isnt going to help any

Are you serious?????????? Midway does have a good team, but 3 or 4 touchdowns??????? Your smokin crack man.

Hold up freak. Midway has a good football team, but top 10 in the state NOpe. Ant trying to down them are anything but they just dont crack the top 10 in my book. I see midways rushing game dominating rockwood in this one. I was at the Rockwood game last week, and they dont have a lot of team speed. I see Poe and robinson both rushing over 100 yards against rockwood.

Midway by 2 TDs.

not downing rockwood but midway is too good..midway by 3 ro 4 touchdowns..i love watching rockwood but midway is well top 10 in the state and rockwood coming off he loss friday to the tribe isnt going to help any

I think i will take Rockwood 24 to 21 over Midway. A little upset ????????????????/

don't count the tigers out just yet I seemed to remember everyone countin on midway to dominate rockwood at midway last year granted rockwood was a senior loaded team but Rockwood's level of competition the juniors now seniors have played in the past we'll help them get thur this game with a W!!don't count em out yet Rockwood is young but they have some talent but Dyer and Brock MUST step up I know they got the talent to carry this team and they must do it no one else is gonna be able to do it like them! not parsons not raby not inman but them two must be playmakers and rise up bc they will be what makes the tigers team this year if they don't step up midway in a landslide but if them boys come to play on both sides of the ball tigers will win in a close game!but with the game at rockwood that is another plus for the shook up tigers to bounce back this week!look for my tigers to surprise alot of people this week with a W!!!go get em boys!!

Well if my lil baby ain't out there no more how sad but oh well look for the tigers to shut down robinson bc he don't like to be hit just ask the seniors from last year at rockwood if he does he'll tell ya! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> even though bryant and simon ain't there no more they still got some pop at linebackers so they'll pop him since he is so old and all he's been in high school 8 years haha jk ray but kid should've graduated last yr is a plus for midway but if they hit ray he'll quit and they better hand off to poe or he won't get it bc he sure cant catch it!Rockwood wins without my baby on the field!!my baby sends his love to the tigers from Bryan!!!

What do ya think?

Even though i can't stand rockwood or midway i'm picking midway in this one. if it was at midway i would say midway 41--14 but since its at rockwood i say midway over rockwood 35-14. Look for Ray Robinson and Will Poe to dominate the rushing game. But lest we not forget if midway doesn't step up then Josh Brock and Ronnie Dyer could lead the tigers to an upset but i just don't see it happening so i'm all the way in this one with midway.

!!! GO BLUE DEVILS!!!