JENNIFER REED SIGNS AT............UTC

piratedad

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moonshineman

sounds like a cat fight.......all aboard the complain train .when did utc start needing a catcher i thought the kid from lookout valley was catching a/are they gonna have baseball to?

Guest TheLadyMoc3

hey moonshineman...there are 6 catchers at utc...jennifer reed isn't one of the top ones either....she mainly plays outfield....she is a good ball player, yea....but 6 catchers is a lot of competition for someone who didnt catch in high school....things will come as a suprise when springtime rolls around, you have a team full of stars when in high school she was the only one, just like everyone on utc's team was the star in h.s. thats what makes it college competition, and makes you a great ballteam.

Hey theladymoc3, I hope that you do well this coming season and are able to play the position you want. I am in practically total agreement with everything you say and wish you guys the best of luck. Jennifer did play catcher for at least 1 year in High School, but not recently, due to an injury. Anyways, I don't see what the big deal is about her... theladymoc3 is correct. Everyone on the softball team was the best at their High School or else they wouldn't be at UTC to play softball.

Oh- and theladymoc3- I go to UTC, so I look forward to coming to some of the games and hopefully see you play, even though I don't know who you are :x