JENNIFER REED SIGNS AT............UTC

piratedad

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to get in touch with Jennifer to go to the Gold Nationals with us, but can't seem to contact her. She won't answer the phone at home. By the way, Coacht, she is a shortstop and catcher but IMHO, has the ability to play anywhere you put her! Good hitter with very good speed. Great arm!

jr. is a great athlete i had the plesure of coaching and watching as she played with the chattanooga energizers from ages 12 thru 16 she is a good kid and arguably the best female athlete in this past seinior class .lookout valley

3 sport star (all state in 2) should have been 3 great speed ,arm bats bothways and will do what ever it takes to win a game also froma great family

Piratedad, it is the Outlaws. I do need another quality player, preferably someone that can play third but I could move my SS to third and use another "GOOD" shortstop!

You know someone that I could get? 931-446-3600

• 3 weeks later...

Coach T, Jennifer Reed went to High School at Lookout Valley, in Chattanooga. She is probably about 5'8 or so.. maybe taller maybe not. I'm not too sure. She played short stop for Lookout Valley. She used to be their catcher, but after pulling a muscle, I think, she moved out to the infield. She started playing short stop. I believe that she probably could play third, and probably any other position you put her at. I've played against her, and as much as I may hate to say it , she's good...real good :rolleyes:

[Edited by sandy10 on 8-22-02 6:46P]

• 2 weeks later...