Smith County @ Jackson County

glover

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game wont help the senior stats much. They wont play past the half. Yep Glover, another dough nut. You are the dough nut expert. Your job and dough nut go hand in hand dont it? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You guys needed to support the local shops that tried to make it and quit buying from China (Walmart). Does Chinese dough nuts taste better? The dough nut SC served last night stunk. Way to expensive also. Cost $5.00. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't think SC's starters will play much. It may be difficult to keep the score down.

Will SC kick the ball out of bounds every time to give them a chance to start at the 35 also? Is the SC coverage that bad? Or was that a gimmie? Looked like it was aimed to me. I was at the end zone. Had a good view of kickoffs.

Will SC kick the ball out of bounds every time to give them a chance to start at the 35 also? Is the SC coverage that bad? Or was that a gimmie? Looked like it was aimed to me. I was at the end zone. Had a good view of kickoffs.

They were trying to kick to the sideline. No...it's not supposed to go out of bounds. Young inexperienced kickers...they will improve.