Westmoreland Vs. Upperman

MMI

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the Bees? Come on guys, Can you say anything about your team? What are your expectations for this game?

I have made several posts in this thread. Have you not read it all the way through? I think we have a chance if and only if we can stop Westmoreland's big hard running tailback. They have beaten us three years straight so it would be nice to finally best them.

Rain rain, the remnents of Gustav have blown thru and left quite a mess. Hope it clears out by tonihgt i for one don't wnat to sit in it. Question is who will have the advantage? The bees throw alot so will it affect Fields and his recievers. Westmoreland is able to run effecively but their slow enough as it is. And Wix has fumbled 3 times in 2 games... when it was dry out. That ole pigskin will be slicker than a gut tonight. Upperman usually has a size advantage up front while westy holds the strength advantage, so who will benefit? Any thoughts???

Rain rain, the remnents of Gustav have blown thru and left quite a mess. Hope it clears out by tonihgt i for one don't wnat to sit in it. Question is who will have the advantage? The bees throw alot so will it affect Fields and his recievers. Westmoreland is able to run effecively but their slow enough as it is. And Wix has fumbled 3 times in 2 games... when it was dry out. That ole pigskin will be slicker than a gut tonight. Upperman usually has a size advantage up front while westy holds the strength advantage, so who will benefit? Any thoughts???

WHS dominates. There are more players on this team than Wix. Weather will not be factor for either team.

WHS dominates. There are more players on this team than Wix. Weather will not be factor for either team.

weather is a factor for every team. anybody that has played football knows that. And yes there are other players but they don't carry the ball as much as this kid. by far the best player when he holds on to the ball

Heck of a job eagle defense. We just need to start finishing off drives better but good job. Our d-line come up with countless sacks against a D-1 college prospect. Our secondary hit some people tonight! We have 2 shutouts and counting. Second team came in and looked pretty good on some runs. I thought Cody Scruggs looked pretty darn good turning them sweeps up in the hole.

Heck of a job eagle defense. We just need to start finishing off drives better but good job. Our d-line come up with countless sacks against a D-1 college prospect. Our secondary hit some people tonight! We have 2 shutouts and counting. Second team came in and looked pretty good on some runs. I thought Cody Scruggs looked pretty darn good turning them sweeps up in the hole.

There were some real good hits tonight! One to cause a fumble early in the game, and then a big hit later on in the game to break up a pass!