Henry County v. Liberty Magnet

chaos001

Info straight from the donkeys mouth, the score is Henry county 0, Liberty 0. The team that comes out and takes care of business will win this game. Liberty has got to be feeling pretty good about its football team right now and the general consensus is that they wont quit when they get behind, well, apparently they have not been behind by much this season. I think the Patriots have outscored the crusaders like 82 28 over the past two seasons and if the Patriots come to town thinking the same liberty team is waiting, they may go home with dreams shattered, if they will show Liberty a little respect this week and Friday night, the game may well be over at halftime.

My prediction for Sept. 5th is Henry county 42 Liberty 13.

By the way realist, Dickson was not a typical Dickson team, however, they had a stingy defense, not many teams out there have made the Patriots go 14 plays on a scoring drive. They turned the ball over and our defense made things difficult on their offfense. I agree our thumping of DIckson may not tell us much about how good we are but the players for Henry county still had to make plays to shut them out. I am not sure if you are trying to take away from their accomplishment or jsut not impressed. I hope you just were not impressed, These young men deserve praise.

All these young men can do is take on the opponent that lines up across from them, and they have handled both with ease, were they challenged, probably not, but I have seen teams that should dominate another team and allow those teams to hang around. A team that dominates those that it should is a dangerous team. Keep in mind that all you have to go on these two teams being very weak is the way the Patriots made them look.

Great post! I agree 100 percent. Dicksons defense shut down our middle like no one else we've played. Of course, everyone is going to try to do this. They are going to go after #3 and #34. They are hearing too much about them. They aren't stupid. I think Liberty may come out strong but when they see we can do more than run the ball up the middle, they will get fustrated and that's when we'll take off and they will become a different team. I feel they will be stronger in the first half and be confused on what they need to do, who they need to cover more, and will be an easier team for the patriots to play the second half. I also like your score. My prediction will be very close to yours. I will go 41-14 HC.

GO BIG RED!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Info straight from the donkeys mouth, the score is Henry county 0, Liberty 0. The team that comes out and takes care of business will win this game. Liberty has got to be feeling pretty good about its football team right now and the general consensus is that they wont quit when they get behind, well, apparently they have not been behind by much this season. I think the Patriots have outscored the crusaders like 82 28 over the past two seasons and if the Patriots come to town thinking the same liberty team is waiting, they may go home with dreams shattered, if they will show Liberty a little respect this week and Friday night, the game may well be over at halftime.

My prediction for Sept. 5th is Henry county 42 Liberty 13.

By the way realist, Dickson was not a typical Dickson team, however, they had a stingy defense, not many teams out there have made the Patriots go 14 plays on a scoring drive. They turned the ball over and our defense made things difficult on their offfense. I agree our thumping of DIckson may not tell us much about how good we are but the players for Henry county still had to make plays to shut them out. I am not sure if you are trying to take away from their accomplishment or jsut not impressed. I hope you just were not impressed, These young men deserve praise.

All these young men can do is take on the opponent that lines up across from them, and they have handled both with ease, were they challenged, probably not, but I have seen teams that should dominate another team and allow those teams to hang around. A team that dominates those that it should is a dangerous team. Keep in mind that all you have to go on these two teams being very weak is the way the Patriots made them look.

What do you mean "not many teams out there have made the Patriots go 14 plays"? We have only played TWO games unless we have played six or seven more that I don't know about.

Thank goodness its a short week in the office! That means that football will be here a little quicker this time around. Liberty is well stocked with athletes this year, and WILL NOT roll over and play dead. This is the first and most critical Region 7-4A game on the schedule. The Patriots must come out focused and ready to play football like they are capable of. First things first and Henry County must win the region and it starts by winning the region match-ups and this is the first one. Our Defense is coming together and looking like a solid unit. I was particularly pleased with our pass defense on a few of the plays last week. This will go a long way to bolster the confidence on that side of the ball. Keep it up Patriots! You are looking good and need to continue to strive for getting better, week to week.

Go Big Red!!!

Thank goodness its a short week in the office! That means that football will be here a little quicker this time around. Liberty is well stocked with athletes this year, and WILL NOT roll over and play dead. This is the first and most critical Region 7-4A game on the schedule. The Patriots must come out focused and ready to play football like they are capable of. First things first and Henry County must win the region and it starts by winning the region match-ups and this is the first one. Our Defense is coming together and looking like a solid unit. I was particularly pleased with our pass defense on a few of the plays last week. This will go a long way to bolster the confidence on that side of the ball. Keep it up Patriots! You are looking good and need to continue to strive for getting better, week to week.

Go Big Red!!!

The YANKER congratulates HC on the HUGE victory over Dickson County...even I was a bit surprised at the score!!! My beloved Cougars have much improvement to make and lost to a clearly superior team. We have a week off and then we play that great team from Mississippi (poor scheduling)!!! PLEASE beat Liberty as badly as you can...they are the YANKER'S LEAST FAVORITE team!!! Good luck my young Cephus...I will attend this game with my father!!! I AM THE "PATRIOT WATCHING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Big Red!!!

Well said Drew.

The YANKER congratulates HC on the HUGE victory over Dickson County...even I was a bit surprised at the score!!! My beloved Cougars have much improvement to make and lost to a clearly superior team. We have a week off and then we play that great team from Mississippi (poor scheduling)!!! PLEASE beat Liberty as badly as you can...they are the YANKER'S LEAST FAVORITE team!!! Good luck my young Cephus...I will attend this game with my father!!! I AM THE "PATRIOT WATCHING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear from you Yanker. Glad to hear you will be watching THE BIG RED this week. I think that liberty will be the best team the Pats have faced this season. I think NW and Dickson are in for long seasons. Liberty will pose more of a threat but the pats are improving and working hard and the staff will have them ready. HC 35 - Liberty 10.

I'm guessin you will be sittin on our side. I'm sure you won't be the only jcm fan there since yall have a bye week. I hope you will post monday on what you think about both teams and how you think they will do in the long run.

I'm guessin you will be sittin on our side. I'm sure you won't be the only jcm fan there since yall have a bye week. I hope you will post monday on what you think about both teams and how you think they will do in the long run.

My brother lives in Jackson but is from Paris, thus keeps up with Henry County and Jackson sports respectively. He says if Henry County plays their usual game and does not allow Liberty to frustrate them, then Henry County will win without worry. HC 48 Liberty 7

I hear the big headed folks in Henry county think they are great and are going to win it all based on victories over two very weak opponents. Together at the end of the season Dickson and NW may have 5 wins between them. I am not sure what LIberty has, but they are bound to be better that the last two opponents. Henry county is not Championship material and it will surface before it is over. Maybe this week, maybe next week, maybe not till the playoffs but Henry county finds a way to lose when it matters. From the stats I have read, Teague and Allen have been some what minimal in the 08 season. Is all the HYPE going to bring these two so called greats down where they belong? I say yes, they had a good year last year but this year will be a disappointment.

Guest Advisor

I hear the big headed folks in Henry county think they are great and are going to win it all based on victories over two very weak opponents. Together at the end of the season Dickson and NW may have 5 wins between them. I am not sure what LIberty has, but they are bound to be better that the last two opponents. Henry county is not Championship material and it will surface before it is over. Maybe this week, maybe next week, maybe not till the playoffs but Henry county finds a way to lose when it matters. From the stats I have read, Teague and Allen have been some what minimal in the 08 season. Is all the HYPE going to bring these two so called greats down where they belong? I say yes, they had a good year last year but this year will be a disappointment.

Good Morning Clarksville Cat........Thanks for your continued support of the Big Red! Sounds like your Knights had a tough one last week against a pretty descent Indy team........How will your guys hold up against the Buccaneers? Most Parisians are hoping for a HC/Kenwood playoff match-up!! What's the chances??