Northeast@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NE will be 3 - 0 at the end of Friday night. Guess the rules have changed in Clarksville. Isn't the option the Wildcat way? Fredrick changed identies and is now Mr. Miller. The option is not the only thing that left Clarksville High, the Eagles have the man that ran not only the offense, but also the old offensive coordinator. So I believe that this is the Eagles moment.

Eagles 34 Clarksville 24 in a shootout

Funny thing is it will be a run happy game for both teams, but Eagles surprise us in the air.

NE will be 3 - 0 at the end of Friday night. Guess the rules have changed in Clarksville. Isn't the option the Wildcat way? Fredrick changed identies and is now Mr. Miller. The option is not the only thing that left Clarksville High, the Eagles have the man that ran not only the offense, but also the old offensive coordinator. So I believe that this is the Eagles moment.

Eagles 34 Clarksville 24 in a shootout

Funny thing is it will be a run happy game for both teams, but Eagles surprise us in the air.

I think its more of Northeasts' third spirt in their career! First you had the Travis Stevens years... then in 2003-2005 you had the end of the Ray Harrell/CP..Branden Clifton/Drake Reed..and Johnson assisting before he went to CHS.. now you have this crew, right on time. If we can get NE to get a stable four or five seasons going, we would be ok! There is just too much talent spread throughout mont. co! These clarksville teams will get a good set of athletes for 2-3 years and then they will get a group that cannot run and chew gum at the same time! Hats off to all the Mont. Co. coaching staffs!

We saw Southerland teach basic defensive schemes in the Spring, and a basic offense to follow. He is gone, and Johnson has done a great job. Do believe that the Eagles end season 5-5, and they will be in a bowl. Civitan Bowl bound. Sorry, but the big schools will not let Miller run wild on them, but I do see the Eagles beating Clarkville, Dickson, Kenwood, and just maybe pull up set vs. Centenniel. We will see week to week.

Well...........

Centennial did lose to Class 3A Page. Then they beat Indy. Ravenwood looked horrible against Goodpasture (who got killed by McGavock and then almost lost to FRA).

Outside of Brentwood & Franklin the truth of the matter is that Northeast isn't HANDS DOWN worse than anyone on their schedule /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Northeast can go 7-3, 6-4, or 5-5..............then again they could also lose out and go 2-8 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well...........

Centennial did lose to Class 3A Page. Then they beat Indy. Ravenwood looked horrible against Goodpasture (who got killed by McGavock and then almost lost to FRA).

Outside of Brentwood & Franklin the truth of the matter is that Northeast isn't HANDS DOWN worse than anyone on their schedule /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Northeast can go 7-3, 6-4, or 5-5..............then again they could also lose out and go 2-8 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I think 2-8 or possibly 3-7 is much more realistic.

Did you forget Carlos Fentres, Marcus Gildersleeve, and the entire 94 and 95 and 96 teams? Those teams were good, and did well with Stephens and Terry. However, you must thank fort campbell for losing many of the players that played on those teams from 93-96. However, this team is not that team, and Johnson is NOT Coach Butler. Sorry, but that is a fact. Butler ran those teams and demanded respect and power that he received from the administration. This coaching staff will not get the power that Butler received. Plus Rossview, Kenwood, and West Creek were not even a thought those days. So just shows you how speading talent draws from the city. Plus look at the Z-plan, it will not be better for 3 teams out the the new region will be playoff eligable. Don't see clarksville teams beating Henry County. Yes, only two 4A teams will be able to go to playoffs automaticly next year and two 5A teams. Well there will only be one 5A team being Dickson County. So lets enjoy the season, but I do not see us going better than 5-5. Sorry, but we will see in a few weeks if I am right of wrong. I hope I am though! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Did you forget Carlos Fentres, Marcus Gildersleeve, and the entire 94 and 95 and 96 teams? Those teams were good, and did well with Stephens and Terry. However, you must thank fort campbell for losing many of the players that played on those teams from 93-96. However, this team is not that team, and Johnson is NOT Coach Butler. Sorry, but that is a fact. Butler ran those teams and demanded respect and power that he received from the administration. This coaching staff will not get the power that Butler received. Plus Rossview, Kenwood, and West Creek were not even a thought those days. So just shows you how speading talent draws from the city. Plus look at the Z-plan, it will not be better for 3 teams out the the new region will be playoff eligable. Don't see clarksville teams beating Henry County. Yes, only two 4A teams will be able to go to playoffs automaticly next year and two 5A teams. Well there will only be one 5A team being Dickson County. So lets enjoy the season, but I do not see us going better than 5-5. Sorry, but we will see in a few weeks if I am right of wrong. I hope I am though! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

5 and 5 sounds about right.. BUT you never know might knock off a couple more that over look them.

OK CATS... Lets step up this Friday.. You need a good game here. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Clarksville 10 Northeast 6

Great Game it came down to the very last play on an exciting 80 yard drive by the eagles, but the cats defense held. i expected this game to be a shootout but i was wrong. but i was not pleased by the way the eagles were treated, it was rediculous. i know the coaches from northeast coached at chs last year but the way those kids were treated today was rediculous and if you were there you would agree. Clarksville is a great big school and i know they have more than 1 locker room, but i get to the game and the northeast team is out there 2 hours before the game in the back of the field in the woods in 90 degree heat with the water bottles they brought!!!!!!!!!!!! i could not beleive that. there is no excuse for chs doing that to them, they looked fine when they came out but you could tell they were a little tired, im not making excuses and chs won but kids should not be punished for schools vandettas against former coaches. i know i sat on the away sideline but the the chs refs were paid IN FULL for todays performance they sinlge handly decided the game. okay i know sometimes refs get calls wrong but the 4th quater call was unacceptable. its 4th down, the score 10 6, the eagles qb runs around and dances his way into the endzone to take the lead!!! everybody is jumping up and down and out of nowhere they throw a flag. so were like okay, its a celebration penalty, BUT NO THE CALLED ILLEGAL FORMATION!!!!! how in the world do you throw a flag for illegal formation after the play is over, isnt that supposed the be called before the play or it least during the play. but no they dont throw it until miller scores. dont say it took him time to throw the flag it because miller ran side to side like 3 times and then ran 20 yards, that play took like 20 seconds!!!! there were some other horrible calls that i wont even talk about. i know chs is the "king of clarksville" but what happened tonight was rediculous and im not the only one that thinks that. good luck to chs and the refs for the rest of the season, and good game to the chs players because it was not there fault and they played fair and hard but what i saw tonight was terrible. And no, i do not have a kid on the football team, but i do keep up with sports in clarksville and that was by far one of the worst called games i have ever seen........

OK! Here we go Cats...

1st half very ugly.. You dudes are going to have pursue and rap up your tackles. It was like you were afraid to lay into them. Your going to have to pop them in the mouth so to speak. You know I will not hold back on my opinions and that was even the case with my own last year.

So lets break this ball game down here. Our QB first yeah, he is big and tall but slow as molasses. That said it appears he can throw that ball if given time in the pocket to draw a bead on a receiver.

What happen with our several running backs I know we still have speed there? Hoping Coach game plans for Beech with more of running game then we had tonight.

I'm not going to beat you up to bad tonight but, lets be realistic here you squeak by with this one tonight. You young men are going to have to step way up from what I seen tonight.

O line you going to have to dig down deep and help your QB and backs from here on out. Defense you looked really bad the 1st half and came back in the second ready to play football. That said your going have tackle them not run with them. Yeah and It hurts to lay that wood but, its a good hurt. STEP IT UP..

#12 your a much better player than what I saw tonight out of you. It's your time to rally your squad. I want to see hard hits this coming week out of you. Now lets see here you beat a team that took out the Hawks a few weeks ago.. Hmmm you see digging in their field gave them I think that motivation to step up last Friday and stop you.

All of you need to pay attention to your coaches this week and for the rest of season and work together. Team work as one and close on that ball and please tackle.

Last year this team we are playing knocked us out of a perfect regular season and you all know my feelings on that already the ones that read these boards. I know we have lots of talent on this Cats team and you dudes need to show up with it this coming Friday and get them Bucs for last year.. DO IT! You will have to bring your "A" GAME.

As to the other posters talking about refs and and the way the game turn out you had chances and players to win it but, it's over you lost. And you know I have been in the Eagles corner on making that program turn around I have chatted at those boys during their coach debacle over there. Believe me when I say I'm so happy to see it turn around for you there. You have good Coach and all you players do the same thing I have told these Cats to do tonight.

You were moving the ball really good on the ground tonight your QB looks good and given a few football breaks your way that game was yours to be had tonight that's football. All the best to you Eagles in your Region this season keep working and bring it every game.

Cats I'm coming to see you take out Beech let's game plan for it this week. Many are going to say here you don't have chance but I believe if you want it you can go get it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let's get rid of the sloppy stuff and hold on to the ball and play our best this coming Friday always wishing the best for you dudes. Big one said good win and bring it all for this next one.

Now that was not to bad was it... GO CATS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh yeah Congrats on the win..

Clarksville 10 Northeast 6

Great Game it came down to the very last play on an exciting 80 yard drive by the eagles, but the cats defense held. i expected this game to be a shootout but i was wrong. but i was not pleased by the way the eagles were treated, it was rediculous. i know the coaches from northeast coached at chs last year but the way those kids were treated today was rediculous and if you were there you would agree. Clarksville is a great big school and i know they have more than 1 locker room, but i get to the game and the northeast team is out there 2 hours before the game in the back of the field in the woods in 90 degree heat with the water bottles they brought!!!!!!!!!!!! i could not beleive that. there is no excuse for chs doing that to them, they looked fine when they came out but you could tell they were a little tired, im not making excuses and chs won but kids should not be punished for schools vandettas against former coaches. ..

They did have a key. it was given to them after they went out to the practice field. Maybe 10 minutes after they arrived at CHS. It was the NEHS coaches that chose not to use the locker room. All visiting team are given the locker room down by the band room in the boys baseball locker room. Some choose not to use it at Half time because they have to walk through all of the fans to get down there and back. Don't blame CHS for that blame the NEHS coaches.