McEwen Vs. Cascade

Just give me a call if you can't make it. I'll be happy to give you an update. My cell number is the same..

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> OK I see you friday night or I let you know if I want be there............ /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> I have not seen the boy's from mactown play, but this game is going to be a hard hitting game.

Mactown takes this one 21 - 17. Cascade11 if I can make it , I will look you up. Go got them BIG RED.............. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

You are in for a treat if Friday night is any indication. I will be there too. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Our guys hit the field this morning at 8:00 a.m. They know they are in for one heck of a game Friday night. I saw some pretty hard hits last Friday night against a team that was not a region or district game. I think some of the other teams players wish they had never gotten back up after a few hits. You can bet this weeks game will be the same and (I would be willing to bet) a little more intense. Make sure you have all your pads on guys. Mactown boys are coming to play! GO BIG RED!!

You are in for a treat if Friday night is any indication. I will be there too. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Our guys hit the field this morning at 8:00 a.m. They know they are in for one heck of a game Friday night. I saw some pretty hard hits last Friday night against a team that was not a region or district game. I think some of the other teams players wish they had never gotten back up after a few hits. You can bet this weeks game will be the same and (I would be willing to bet) a little more intense. Make sure you have all your pads on guys. Mactown boys are coming to play! GO BIG RED!!

We'll just a little information for you MACTOWN fans! Cascade was on the field at 8:00 also. I'm extremely happy to see the vote on our game is so one-sided in your favor! MacTown may be just as good as advertised, but I can assure you when you roll into "THE STABLE" nobodys gonna roll out the welcome mat! I've stayed low key, but I'm getting a little tired of the lack of respect the kids are seeing here. YOU BETTER COME READY TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

We'll just a little information for you MACTOWN fans! Cascade was on the field at 8:00 also. I'm extremely happy to see the vote on our game is so one-sided in your favor! MacTown may be just as good as advertised, but I can assure you when you roll into "THE STABLE" nobodys gonna roll out the welcome mat! I've stayed low key, but I'm getting a little tired of the lack of respect the kids are seeing here. YOU BETTER COME READY TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I honestly meant no disrespect whatsoever. I was very surprised by your post. I am just very excited about this game. Sorry you took it that way.

This evidently is going to be the game of the week. I believe it will be a great game and that it will be close. Cascade has a very talented group of kids and a winning tradition and good coaching. McEwen is been getting better and better. The margin of victory in the Houston County game was impressive. I don't think however that Cascade will look over McEwen they will bring more to the field than Houston County did

This evidently is going to be the game of the week. I believe it will be a great game and that it will be close. Cascade has a very talented group of kids and a winning tradition and good coaching. McEwen is been getting better and better. The margin of victory in the Houston County game was impressive. I don't think however that Cascade will look over McEwen they will bring more to the field than Houston County did

I think it should be a great game also. 38. I honestly don't know how this one will turn out. It truly could go either way, depending on who has the most mistakes. I think both teams will be able to move the ball well and the turnover margin will likely be the best indicator of who wins this one.

I think it should be a great game also. 38. I honestly don't know how this one will turn out. It truly could go either way, depending on who has the most mistakes. I think both teams will be able to move the ball well and the turnover margin will likely be the best indicator of who wins this one.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> This is going to be a hard fought game friday night. Just as the last year or two have been, the winner will be the team that wants it the most and who will execute the game plan without mistakes. Good luck to both teams. As a fan I will have to say the boy's from mactown are coming lould and clear.......................GO BIG RED>>>>>>>>>>>>> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> you mean if I make it to THE STABLE you are not going to roll out the welcome mat for me Cascade 11 whats up........ /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> you mean if I make it to THE STABLE you are not going to roll out the welcome mat for me Cascade 11 whats up........ /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Just for you Fonz! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />