Daniel Boone at Greeneville

bucdaddio

This is one of those, If I agree with you I might get in trouble or if I disagree with you I might get in trouble with you posts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yer probably an alien too /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen boone shhs scrimmage, Boone may be a little different than most expect. Not your normal Boone team with spread and good receivers. Young qb but good arm and instincts.

In my six years i have never seen Boone do anything but try to pound the football on the ground and they been pretty successful at it. Does anybody know how there defense and pass attack are?

Daniel Boone has beaten Greeneville THREE consecutive years. I hear all the sportscasters talking about Maryville saying that you can't pick against them until they lose. Well...I say the same in this case. The Devils have something to prove to themselves tomorrow night. I believe in them, now it's time for them to believe in themselves and make a stand. They need to prove to the rest of the East Tenn football community that they are for real.

P.S. Why the white jerseys at home against Jeff?

From what I've seen, Boone has been less than impressive. From what I've heard of the south greene game, it came off as terrible. I say if boone doesn't get its act together, it gets down big early. And we all know there's no turning back from there. Despite this stuff, Boone does seem to have at least a "solid" QB. But you never know. His stats might change this week with what I expect to be a MUCH better secondary. He has a long way to go.

They don't have it easier after this week either. Call me crazy, but I expect central to be a test as well. They are solid too, they just need some confidence.

Best of luck to both teams tonight. I'll be anxious to hear the score.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From what I've seen, Boone has been less than impressive. From what I've heard of the south greene game, it came off as terrible. I say if boone doesn't get its act together, it gets down big early. And we all know there's no turning back from there. Despite this stuff, Boone does seem to have at least a "solid" QB. But you never know. His stats might change this week with what I expect to be a MUCH better secondary. He has a long way to go.

They don't have it easier after this week either. Call me crazy, but I expect central to be a test as well. They are solid too, they just need some confidence.

Best of luck to both teams tonight. I'll be anxious to hear the score.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

17-7 Greeneville......in what was one of the ugliest games I have ever suffered through...we're still trying to decide what was worse, Greeneville's defensive line.....Boone's clock management or the officiating....throw in some equally bad offense on both sides and well we had about 9 minutes of ok football.....I don't know if I can watch this Greeneville D against a team that can actually EXECUTE a gameplan.....pray for me /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

17-7 Greeneville......in what was one of the ugliest games I have ever suffered through...we're still trying to decide what was worse, Greeneville's defensive line.....Boone's clock management or the officiating....throw in some equally bad offense on both sides and well we had about 9 minutes of ok football.....I don't know if I can watch this Greeneville D against a team that can actually EXECUTE a gameplan.....pray for me /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

DEFINITELY not what i expected. I thought greeneville would be much more impressive than they were. Apologies for that. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

By any chance, might you know who scored the TD's?

...for both teams.

DEFINITELY not what i expected. I thought greeneville would be much more impressive than they were. Apologies for that. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

By any chance, might you know who scored the TD's?

...for both teams.

This was probably one of the worst games i have ever been too and boone u all should have won. Get this Boone has 5 turnovers and the devils only win by 10. What killed me watching from the stands was in the fourth when boone had the ball with the 4th and maybe three on there own 24 and they go for it and get about 7 yds. thats a slap to the face of the defense. Idk but i think were in for a long season the week off killed us. Now barner has a broken toe and who knows about hall. Barb before we criticize the d-line lets talk more about what should be a pretty good o-line that just seems to stand up and say here is our qb get him and jordan took about 10 snaps around the ankles tonight. Jordan had a good game he is starting to look TEBOW like. Finally on our 2nd td they start calling aggressive plays and what do we do 2 plays and were in the endzone. This is starting to look like if this team is going anywhere a few certain playmakers are gonna have to have TEBOW like performances to keep them kicking if not this could be a very long season. Next week is SS uh oh after this game its scary to think about.

You already have. They're called the Jefferson County Patriots! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats on your win.

Daniel Boone has beaten Greeneville THREE consecutive years. I hear all the sportscasters talking about Maryville saying that you can't pick against them until they lose. Well...I say the same in this case. The Devils have something to prove to themselves tomorrow night. I believe in them, now it's time for them to believe in themselves and make a stand. They need to prove to the rest of the East Tenn football community that they are for real.

P.S. Why the white jerseys at home against Jeff?

Heard Greeneville's jerseys had not come in yet.

You already have. They're called the Jefferson County Patriots! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats on your win.

Heard Greeneville's jerseys had not come in yet.

OK maybe I should have said execute a gameplan CONSISTANTLY..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />