RBS -VS- G-VILLE

regit

This game could say a lot about where these programs are. For now, I believe it will say that Gville is a young but improving team, and that RBS still has a lot of work to do.

If RBS' defense steps it up, and they make no mistakes, then it could be an interesting score. Gville might keep the starters in longer than expected just to get some confidence on offense.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawgs 2008. You need to drag some more fans to this site. Help you out. You are the only one with the pom poms on here for RBS.

thats alright u r talking about RBS that must be SOMETHING I'm one person thats right i don't need any support the boys r the ones that need the support they r the ones hitting and blocking i carry my pom poms to the field not on a web site. if anyone needs help its ppl that write stuff about RBS that they have no clue to what the boys r capable of because they have never seen them in action and as for they picket game look at last year and then look at this year that should say enough for itself !!!!!!!!!!!

GO BULLDOGS !!!

"ITS A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !"

i am sorry if you cant beat picket then you cant talk trash. if you have not won a game in 20 years or however long you should not talk we you when a game then come holla at me bout a diff team an new era in pup country

SORRY !!!!!! THEN U DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE ON THIS SITE READING WHAT I SAY THEN U WON'T BE BOTHERED ABOUT THE TRASH TALK COMING FROM DAWGS2008 SO DON'T READ IT AND RESPOND AND U WON'T BE BOTHERED!!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!

GO BULLDOGS !!

thats alright u r talking about RBS that must be SOMETHING I'm one person thats right i don't need any support the boys r the ones that need the support they r the ones hitting and blocking i carry my pom poms to the field not on a web site. if anyone needs help its ppl that write stuff about RBS that they have no clue to what the boys r capable of because they have never seen them in action and as for they picket game look at last year and then look at this year that should say enough for itself !!!!!!!!!!!

GO BULLDOGS !!!

What was the score last year? Was it a blowout or what?

Dawgs 2008. You need to drag some more fans to this site. Help you out. You are the only one with the pom poms on here for RBS.

I'm with dawgs2008. RBS Bulldogs has seen more changes this year than ever before. They know who has their back and its the whole community and then some. We had a great turn out at Pickett and even carried a pep bus (imagine that) and everyone stayed pumped the entire 4 quarters. They play not only to win but play with pride and have a heart as large as any school across America. They care about each other and it shows on and off the field. I will be behind them every step of the way and they all know that their fan support keeps getting bigger and better day by day. GO BULLDOGS---- PLAY TOUGH, PLAY HARD, AND PLAY SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY !!!!!! THEN U DON'T EVEN NEED TO BE ON THIS SITE READING WHAT I SAY THEN U WON'T BE BOTHERED ABOUT THE TRASH TALK COMING FROM DAWGS2008 SO DON'T READ IT AND RESPOND AND U WON'T BE BOTHERED!!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!

GO BULLDOGS !!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You gotta love it. RBS actually has a coacht poster. This is history in its self. I am not going to say anything to discourage him. You go Dawgs 2008. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO BULLDOGS !!

OH I am not bothered. I am amazed.

Just a small footnote. Careful what you say. You may have to eat crow after a game. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

so is G-ville practicing in the morning now? or am I missing something? And RBS fans, its good that you support your team and all, but when you use phrases like wear the kitties out and Gordonsville won more football games in the playoffs last year than RBS has this entire millennium, you really should watch your boundaries.

so is G-ville practicing in the morning now? or am I missing something? And RBS fans, its good that you support your team and all, but when you use phrases like wear the kitties out and Gordonsville won more football games in the playoffs last year than RBS has this entire millennium, you really should watch your boundaries.

It was labor day so they labored early. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Bishop he is new here. Take it easy on the fresh meat. We have to keep him talking. Its great. I just hope he returns after the game. It will show he is serious and not just someone playing a cruel joke on RBS. They dont need that. The players deserve more respect.

I watched practice yesterday morning. I saw the lineman practice that had been injured, and he looked pretty good. And I heard about the junior transfer(from Wilson Central, I think). I heard his parents talking to Coach Marshall. And I think there is two more transfers that will finally be eligible.

I wish I could see more practices, but work schedule won't allow it.

I believe this will be a feel good game, and I like our chances against Westmoreland next week. Hopefully things are beginning to get better. These kids and coaches deserve some breaks.

I've seen both teams and if you can't beat Gordonsville then you won't beat Westmoreland. Westmoreland is a really really good single a team. I think they're as good as Trousdale (but alot of people don't). Anyway, Gordonsville is way, way down. Better get a W this week....good luck Bulldogs....(from a Macon Tiger fan)!!!!!