Siegel vs Wilson Central

wcnana

Were you at the same game. MJ should have beatin WC. You got lucky. I must admit, WC started strong, but only because of MJ mistakes. You guyz do have talent and size to go with a good team, but yall play dirty and no one respects that. The cheap shots are uncalled for. Siegel and the rest of Region 4, take note, they are cheap shot artist. I have no respect for yall and wish you guyz loose every game.

You are talking about 9 minus 9 dude. We are not cheap shot artists.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you at the same game. MJ should have beatin WC. You got lucky. I must admit, WC started strong, but only because of MJ mistakes. You guyz do have talent and size to go with a good team, but yall play dirty and no one respects that. The cheap shots are uncalled for. Siegel and the rest of Region 4, take note, they are cheap shot artist. I have no respect for yall and wish you guyz loose every game.

Teddy bears /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> time to move on. WC denfense is hard hitting, flies to the football and plays to the whistle. They are well coached and prepared to play each game.

This week to very good football teams take the feild friday night in hopes to take one step closer to the reigon title. This should be a close game, but WC takes this one by 10. Good luck to both teams and always "Keep It Clean". /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I was at the game and didn't see any cheap shots from either team. Most penalties were against ourselves with false starts and such. Please don't make light of how both teams played their hardest. MJ is a young team this year and we know they will be a force at seasons end and definitely next year. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Words from a loser guy ha ha ha.

We have no doubt the hardest hittin region.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We can't lose every game, we already beat you ! Get over it.

I know of one that is talking about a transfer to Blackman. To bad. I heard the football team was going to the board meeting this morning and were going to put up posters in Mt. Juliet. Any news from there? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

they where handing out flyers last night in providence. as of going to the meeting this morning i dont think they went. its out of the boards hands now it is up to the county commisioners on what happens. Either way they still play tomorrow. Im pretty sure even if they did cut coaches supps. they will finish the season out somehow or another