Siegel vs Wilson Central

wcnana

I can't believe I am saying this (I've been trying to deny it for some time) but I think I am going to go with Siegel in this one. Now that being said I want to make it clear that I still severely dislike (hate) Sea-gull with a passion, but I respect them and as a M'boro school I wish them the best... until they run up against Blackman that is...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FATMAN will continue to feast on the chicken wings, because the redhead and the fathead will call good games . Stay out of it FM and eat more at the end of the game.

By the way, if you get no supplement this year, makes you even for doing nothing for yours the last year in Sumner Co. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

LILAL

I very seldom post on coacht unless it is to get out some pertinent NFF info...................I enjoy reading the posts for the most part. I also think coacht has given prep athletics in Tn an excellent medium for info!! However, I must respond to this posts of yours.....................I really think your statement about Coach Aric is completely out of line and has "zero" humor.

The coaches of Wilson Co...............some will lose up one/fifth of their years salary; I suppose they will deserve that also?? Also, for the record I have worked with a lot of good men and coaches over the years and Traye Aric is one of the hardest working guys I have been around..............I assure you that he earns every penny of the Wilson Co. stipend. Also, I do not think I have ever worked with a better group of young coaches........Crane, Dedman, Springer, Jennings, Stallings...........they deserve better from this county.

I suppose I do have a large head, but it is what the good lord has given me and I have learned to live with it; I also hope that "WE" have a good offensive game...........I get great help from both Crane and Aric on the offensive side of the ball. As does Dedman on the other side!!

We have a tough game tonight and we have had some hard distractions this week.................I think our guys will fight hard; we might come up short, but we will fight hard..................we have a good spirit about us!!

I am a old coach now!................but I still love the game and have enjoyed my 45 years coaching with some excellent coaches and some great young men.

I think this attempt at humor was completely out of line and absolutely not funny.............you must be a small person in spirit; I am sorry for you!!

My name is Wes Elrod; asst coach at Wilson Central...............who are you??

I have worked with a lot of the coaches on the staff of WC. Some of them like me and some of them do not. That is not the point. The point is that what could Aric have ever done to you to make you continually take shots at him? Do I agree with every decision that is made? NOpe......does anyone actually?

Why are you, as a poster, so insecure in yourself that you have to keep on and on attacking...season after season? Get over it, get a life, and move on. This thread is about a very important football game on Friday night. DOn't take it away from the kids so you can feed your ego and hide behind this board.

It is obvious that you are harboring some bad feelings from Aric's Sumner County days. Let it go!!!