Bledsoe @ Tyner

Tynerfan99

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyner's D played well tonight. Bledsoe returned 2 fumbles in the first half for touchdowns...went into half leading the Rams 22-21. Tyner scored 2 touchdowns in the 3rd and 2 in the 4th to win 49-22. I bet Tyner had 100 yards at least in penalties. If they fumble the ball and get dumb penalties like that next week they will get the doors blown off. Bledsoe played hard and hung around, that is no doubt something to build on.

I hope everyone makes the drive back to Bledsoe safe.

Tyner's D played well tonight. Bledsoe returned 2 fumbles in the first half for touchdowns...went into half leading the Rams 22-21. Tyner scored 2 touchdowns in the 3rd and 2 in the 4th to win 49-22. I bet Tyner had 100 yards at least in penalties. If they fumble the ball and get dumb penalties like that next week they will get the doors blown off. Bledsoe played hard and hung around, that is no doubt something to build on.

I hope everyone makes the drive back to Bledsoe safe.

thats good to hear tynerfan99. that also goes to show that even some of the people on here have given up on this program it shows that the boys that play haven't . at least they are out there trying.and from what I have heard that this is a very young team.