Henry County at Martin Westview

Guest Advisor

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

Yo Drewcephus........the Advisor has a question!

Why do all of the West TN residents who argue that their school is the "Best in West TN" all have former Big Red coaches?

Why is Friday's game only the 7th time these 2 teams have played each other?

If the Gibson County and Weakley County programs that dominate 2A are so strong, why was Henry County the only ones playing after Thanksgiving last year?

If all of these teams are so tough.....why is it that our administrators have to call and beg these teams to play us and not the other way around?

Finally.........what's on the menu this Friday???

Guest Advisor

what time's the tailgate party going to start? We HC fans from UTM might show up in early support if the party's good enough. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If you're already there..............sounds like it's already started! What should we bring besides an extra rolls of paper towels for WV fans to dry their eyes?

I don't assume to know as much about coaching as you do because I am not a coach. Are you a coach? If you are I wonder where you coach. If you aren't a coach, then you don't know what you are talking about. I believe that talent is more important than coaching, but coaching is also important. I think that it is too simple to say that the team that wins coached better than the team that loses. In fact, I find that to be ridiculous, which is what I find you to be. I have never said we were better than everyone we played. You must have me confused with someone else. I have never said that our coaches were better than the other team's coaches. I wouldn't know about that, and unless you are a coach, you wouldn't either. I don't know if Henry County overlooked Westview last year or not. I wouldn't know about that either. It sounds reasonable, but whatever happened, Westview outplayed us and deserved to win. What I do know is this-----Henry County has been the BEST team in 4A in West Tennessee over the last two seasons and we have won 29 of our last 23 games. Our dumb coaches have led us to the semi-finals two years in a row at a place where only five years earlier we were everyone's homecoming opponent. If our coaches are as sorry and as dumb as you indicate, then we must be playing against some pretty dumb coaches. Your problem is your team is pitiful and according to your own theory your coaches are dumb. You are a miserable person who has nothing much positive to say about anything so you want to tear down Henry County and our stupid coaches. Find a good team to support and try being positive for a change. Did the New England Patriots coaching staff turn dumb in last year's Super Bowl after being perfectly brilliant for the entire season leading up to the big game? Don't bother with an answer because I already know it.

All I want to know is what I need to do to win 29 out of 23 games. This game will not be close. In fact, I think Westview beating HC last year hurts Martin because now HC has a motivating factor and will not get complacent. I expect to see the most dominant game I have seen from HC thus far. I am not saying the score will be as bad as the Northwest game, but HC will dominate this game in a way that sends a resounding message throughout that HC is for real. I cannot wait to see how fast those Pats look on turf. I think I might just stay in Martin myself this Friday and wait for the game.

All I want to know is what I need to do to win 29 out of 23 games. This game will not be close. In fact, I think Westview beating HC last year hurts Martin because now HC has a motivating factor and will not get complacent. I expect to see the most dominant game I have seen from HC thus far. I am not saying the score will be as bad as the Northwest game, but HC will dominate this game in a way that sends a resounding message throughout that HC is for real. I cannot wait to see how fast those Pats look on turf.

If the weather is clear could we have a 200 yard rusher perhaps? Pretty close Friday night on a cool and wet one in Jackson. I think both went #3 and #34 went for over 140 yards each!?! Defense needs to bring the wood and force some turnovers! Looking for them to be especially motivated if we want the show that we're capable of!

This is a great time for our players with so many scouts watching the games! Surely some local colleges and scouts will be looking at next years seniors. We have several talented Juniors on this team! We are going to be pretty good the next several years! Think WV will reup the matchup for two more?

All I want to know is what I need to do to win 29 out of 23 games. This game will not be close. In fact, I think Westview beating HC last year hurts Martin because now HC has a motivating factor and will not get complacent. I expect to see the most dominant game I have seen from HC thus far. I am not saying the score will be as bad as the Northwest game, but HC will dominate this game in a way that sends a resounding message throughout that HC is for real. I cannot wait to see how fast those Pats look on turf. I think I might just stay in Martin myself this Friday and wait for the game.

My question is how can someone win more games then they've played? 29 out of 23???? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hehe lol We are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Not one time did I say anything negative about Henry County coaches or players. I said that Martins coaches were better last season against Henry County. I have said that 34 was fatter, and slower, andit is obvious that he is an animal. Just a bigger, slower, and softer animal due to age and diet. It is not an insult, it happens tous all. I love the Patriot fans, they read my name at the topof a post and their blood pressure sky rockets!

Sorry hit the wrong number. It should say 20 out of 23.

Not one time did I say anything negative about Henry County coaches or players. I said that Martins coaches were better last season against Henry County. I have said that 34 was fatter, and slower, andit is obvious that he is an animal. Just a bigger, slower, and softer animal due to age and diet. It is not an insult, it happens tous all. I love the Patriot fans, they read my name at the topof a post and their blood pressure sky rockets!

The "slow and fat" guy ran 75 yards for a TD against a very athletic Liberty team. Please explain to us dumb folks.

Yo Drewcephus........the Advisor has a question!

Why do all of the West TN residents who argue that their school is the "Best in West TN" all have former Big Red coaches?

Why is Friday's game only the 7th time these 2 teams have played each other?

If the Gibson County and Weakley County programs that dominate 2A are so strong, why was Henry County the only ones playing after Thanksgiving last year?

If all of these teams are so tough.....why is it that our administrators have to call and beg these teams to play us and not the other way around?

Finally.........what's on the menu this Friday???

Howdy Advisor! I have no answer for the first four questions. But the last one I can handle! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Looks to be Chicken, Beef and Seafood on the menu! There are going to be tailgaters out there early, just not sure what time. Should be loads of fun and great football atmosphere. I can't wait to see the Big Red out there on the turf!!!

Go Big Red!!!